Drokz

Snow Effects

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nytrex
      Hello Guys!
      The title says it all
      I am trying to add the white Ghuillie Skin to my Server, but i am not really able to do that, and i found nothing arround google to help me out!
      Maybe you could give me a way to do that? :D
    • By A Man
      Hey guys,
      Im trying to create a special weather behavoir for an specific area. I want a snowstorm at a defined position. For example: Stary and a 500m radius. So everybody who entered that area  see snow and fog. Of course when the player leaves that area the weather settings should changed back to normal.
      Ive tried to get the area defined by the mission.sqm. That works but only for the activation and the whole map starts to snow. How can I set up only one area with snow? There is no need that the area starts snowing when the players enters the area, it can snow the whole time there.

By Guest
      Hy,
      Thnks for checking out this post.

Is it possible/ or is there a way to get the ground covered in snow, on Chernarus or on any other maps.
      I discussed about this with a dude on another topic off mine, but he didnt know a way to cover up the ground with snow, or parts from it.
      I know there is a map called Thirsk, but the post is already two years old and no one is hosting a server with this map..

Link to the post of the map: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/102557-dayz-thirsk-custom-map-current-version-13-server-files-included-now-on-dayzcommander/

Any help would be great, even help with falling snow, cuz i saw a Tutorial of falling snow and i didn't understand any thing he tried to explain...

Link to the tutorial: http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-snow-added-to-dynamic-weather.15294/

So i hope i will be able to install Thirsk, and other wise i hope there is a way to cover up the ground with snow, on Chernarus

Greets
    • By blackwiddow
      Hi guys.

I am desperately looking for help to add the Eagle Wings effects to my Epoch server.

I have added so much custom stuff that this would really round it off nicely.
      I tried but it ended up just causing the server to search for hosts.

Is it possible?

This is the link to the effects I would like to add to my server...

http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=128
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord