dummy.sqf not found again and again and...

Cubitron

So this annoying (and completely useless) dialog box and the broken animal carcass meat spawns are apparently not annoying enough to get another build of 0.3.8.

I see the "Mell's House" server is running Epoch 0.3.9.  So at least some people have access to the fixed code before the rest of us.

That is correct Richie. In fact it is even encouraged. However not without risk of major bugs. Anyone is welcome to run experimental builds and report bugs it will only make Epoch better.

0.3.9 should fix the issue with dummy.sqf and passworded servers, but I will double check before release.

@phmthe experimental servers are for testing purposes and discovering some bugs, like Awol said.

Mells House is Axle´s server if iam correct, but for a public one i wouldn´t use experimental builds, in addition you have to update it more often. :)

cheers

I ran an experimental server for months, there is demand for it :)

Many of the community like to have first peek of what's to come, just be prepared for multiple updates, 6 in one day i think i had once but usually they're just hotfixes and come every few days.

If you have the resources then help out and run one.

44 minutes ago, Richie said:

I ran an experimental server for months, there is demand for it :)

Many of the community like to have first peek of what's to come, just be prepared for multiple updates, 6 in one day i think i had once but usually they're just hotfixes and come every few days.

If you have the resources then help out and run one.

We still enjoyed playing on the server and were pleased to know that bugs and stuff we found were fed back to devs. Really enjoyed my time on UKGZ Australia Experimental. I still try to jump on any experimental server once in a while to just play and make sure stuff still works in dev branch of Epoch.

Edited by TheStainlessSteelRat

7 hours ago, vbawol said:

That is correct Richie. In fact it is even encouraged. However not without risk of major bugs. Anyone is welcome to run experimental builds and report bugs it will only make Epoch better.

0.3.9 should fix the issue with dummy.sqf and passworded servers, but I will double check before release.

That would be great, thanks.