[EMS] Epoch Mission System - Release 0.2.1

mimic

Fuchs in add_unit_server 5 and 6 in the last loadout section 'case 3' is a , missing between primary and secondary weapon

For me not a real problem , coz i dont use the _aiwep2 - _aiammo2 but for some it may fillup .RPT

A couple of players have mentioned being kicked because of interaction with "USVehicleBox".

I think it's the BlurGaming/InfiStar but I'm at work so I can't check. 

Anyone have any ideas on weather I should simply replace the box with something else (and what?) or if there's something I need to comment out in the anti hack?

Thanks.

A couple of players have mentioned being kicked because of interaction with "USVehicleBox".

I think it's the BlurGaming/InfiStar but I'm at work so I can't check. 

Anyone have any ideas on weather I should simply replace the box with something else (and what?) or if there's something I need to comment out in the anti hack?

Thanks.

Don't know about the antihack but you could use wooden shacks (http://dayzepoch.com/wiki/index.php?title=Crafting_System#Wooden_Shed) instead of the ammocrates?

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like something I'd like to add to our server but I'm a complete noob so if someone could hold my hand I'd appreciate it  :wacko:

The instructions for installing the Server mod appear to be pretty clear, but when it comes to the Mission mod I'm confused, it states:

Edit your init.sqf file

Go to your init.sqf file paste the following block of code below the Lights:

//Lights //[21,04,false,true,false,50,200,300,[0.698, 0.556, 0.419],"Generator_DZ",0.1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

// Mission System Markers
if (!isServer) then {
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
};

Where is "below the lights" ... remember I'm a noob at this and a specific line reference would be helpful.

Also, which block of code needs to be pasted? The one beginning with "//Lights // ... " or the one beginning with "// Mission System ... " ... or both  :D

Finally, I'm using Notepad ++ to make the edits, when you add a line as instructed is it necessary to skip a line before adding one?

Thanks,

Joe

This topic is actually out of date. The current version information can be found here: 

What those instructions means, is below this line:

//Lights 
//[21,04,false,true,false,50,200,300,[0.698, 0.556, 0.419],"Generator_DZ",0.1] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

You add this:

// Mission System Markers
if (!isServer) then {
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";
[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";
};

• 4 weeks later...

Im trying to install this but in the server_cleanup.fsm

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

Or

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

It is no where to be found at all

Im trying to install this but in the server_cleanup.fsm

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

Or

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

It is no where to be found at all

Rob that was edited in Epoch 1.0.3.x ... check:

Hi guys I was trying to install EMS but it seems to me that the README file is outdated. I meant there are references to things that I could not be found find anymore in the server_cleanup.fsm or server_functions.sqf

I know that you guys sent a link to the newer version but still even on the description is just the same old README file pasted so no help there.

For some reason following just whatever I could do in the old README I got a message that a mission was started but when checked the map the location was not showed.

On top of that I do no understand anymore: should I use Sarge or DZAI ?

In one place it says that EMS won't work without Sarge and in another post without DZAI ?

Please let me know what you guys know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys i'm wondering if anybody can help me . i am using a custom monitor but cant get the EMS missions to show up on it (if it is possible). where it says either major:"mission text" or minor:"mission text" it just says major:any. any help will be appreciated .