Custom Balota Military Area

jonse

Custom Balota Airfield

(my first Work)

Hello to every looking at this post right now i made this really awesome custom military area to balota That contains alot of barracks, Med Tents and Loot spawns and this is my first work so i will like to get some Critic back so i can imporve making this and im willing to do custom map work and install for free since im bored as f**k 

Well here is some pictures

Here is your download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwabhxxbipydkox/Balota%20Military%20Area.rar?dl=0

OBS! This is edited it just needs to be uploaded to your server and then enabled

PoVqTbq.jpg

sYvxb0T.jpg

8PAral3.jpg

;) 

I tell you a tip in the editor. There are objects that cant move in 3D. like roads
If you place a campfire or other small above , you can select and move the objet that cant be moved.

perhaps already you knew .  took me 3 years to discover it :D

16 minutes ago, juandayz said:
8 minutes ago, juandayz said:

;) 

I tell you a tip in the editor. There are objects that cant move in 3D. like roads
If you place a campfire or other small above , you can select and move the objet that cant be moved.

perhaps already you knew .  took me 3 years to discover it :D

Well yea man i knew that bin working in the editor for 5 years now making private stuff for people but thanks for the heads up

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...