Arma 3 1.44 - Performance warning

Dwarfer

Hi,

I have started to see the following messages in server log since 1.44 I guess this is some new feature.

20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'ulwgskbb' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'mzfvrcx' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'thbjjfc' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'ulwgskbb' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'mzfvrcx' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'thbjjfc' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
20:18:42 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'yggjqa' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

I am getting the same and it is bloating my rpt. I have a public variable that gets updated fairly frequently. Question, I have set antihack_customVariablesCheckMode = 2 (learning mode) and antihack_customVariables is empty. 

Will changing any of those two settings eliminate Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read entries?

Yeah I'm liking it so far.  Server fps/cps has been pegged around 45 all night, which it usually is because I don't have a tremendous load of players, but it's looking good from what I've seen.  The only thing that sucks for me is that it seems to have broken Bornholm.  

Yeh but that is not the way to test it out i can hit 120 fps in the spawn zone you are not rendering nothing nor do you have any draw distance for your gpu to have to render if you are talking about fps need to keep a eye on the cps of the server because in the end that is what affects the whole server.

CPS affects AI calculations mainly.  The higher the CPS value the more responsive AI entities will be to player interactions and the environment.  For instance, low CPS will cause things like Sappers to run around randomly instead of seeking out players based on their location, or AI units at missions to not accurately respond to incoming fire.  FPS is more of a measure of how responsive the server is to player interactions, like how quickly the inventory window is populated when you bring it up while looting, or how often position updates are sent when there are multiple people riding together in a vehicle.  Of the two, FPS is more important since player perception is what matters, but part of the experience is having responsive AI too, so it's best to keep them both as high as possible.  

I am getting the same and it is bloating my rpt. I have a public variable that gets updated fairly frequently. Question, I have set antihack_customVariablesCheckMode = 2 (learning mode) and antihack_customVariables is empty. 

Will changing any of those two settings eliminate Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read entries?

Just to close the loop. These messages were useful as it highlighted an issue with a global variable I had. The variable was an array of two values, the one was string and the other was structured text. The structured text value was causing performance issue because it couldn't be serialized properly. Changing to string sorted it out.