[Release] HS Blackmarket 1.6 | 'New' Trader System | Special Trader | Blackmarket

Suppe

On 5/6/2015 at 1:10 PM, Suppe said:

I tested hours on end. I find no solution at the moment. :(

I'll try to get help. or someone has a solution ?

I have looked through the entire epoch data, or I have looked at, for example ZCP, the there is also crypto rewards, but somehow I do not understand it...

I understand just nothing more on the subject :huh:

it may only work with the emod ?!?

I'll think about it,  I think about something, could now but take a long time.

but the basic idea is cool, and would fit so well with Epoch :angry:

maybe a epoch dev can help ?!? :blink:

or a mega mega scripting pro ?!? scripting ninja :ph34r: ?

Most likely because you are missing the stringtable.xml file which belongs in the root of your mission folder along with init.sqf etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I use this script since a while and everything (spawning, new objects, prices and taxes) is working fine, but it allows people to get minus krypto by buying something, they don't have enough for. Minus krypto equals ban and needs time to change back in redis. Has someone the same issue, or a solution ?

1 hour ago, Tarabas said:

I use this script since a while and everything (spawning, new objects, prices and taxes) is working fine, but it allows people to get minus krypto by buying something, they don't have enough for. Minus krypto equals ban and needs time to change back in redis. Has someone the same issue, or a solution ?

Are you using VEMF with the krypto reward for killing the AI by chance?

Don't use VEMF.. and that don't sound like something for blackmarket.

What was your idea behind ?

The problem is they get minus krypto after buy something and that minus equals an autoban.

Well, I had the same problem once with the negative Krypto ban at the blackmarket, It was caused by VEMF and the player krypto reward. its a bug the krypto  reward wasn't really there and when you bought something, while it allowed it, it would disapear on purchase causing players to go negative resulting in a ban. Disabling the reward fix it, but if you are not using VEMF I'm not sure whats causing it. If you are running infiSTAR you can disable negative krypto  bans in the config also. 

Hm, that sounds exactly like the same, what's happening on my server, but VEMF is not installed.  Also I don't use infiSTAR..

Try to find out how the players acquired the krypto prior to the negative ban, that might provide some clue as to whats causing it.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BPoncho said:

#41 "teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];
_marker setMarkerShape "ICON";
_marker setMarkerType "hd_pickup";
_marker set"

thats what I get from the Scripts.log file...

I added all the BE filters like it said to but it seems to be causing a script restriction #41

http://pastebin.com/h51zrHJV

You'll need to add an exception for that kick and it wont be the last most likely.

I don't know exactly what I am needing to add though, I don't understand why it wants me to add that to line 41

I guess I should of read up on BE filters more.

What do I put in the filters?

!=""teMarker [format["HSBlackmarket_%1",_i], _coords];"         is the only thing I could really think of to put into the filters and that doesn't go into line 41 according to its context

Thankyou so much for the information but I did actually manage to figure out that when it says #41 or whatever that its actually two lines down just from basically staring and thinking till my head hurt lol. The extra little bit of info it gave below the offending line also helped too since it gave me an idea as to what filter to add it to

I've had this working for some time without any problems, now a player tells me he sells vehicles in the last 30 minutes before server reset and when he logs in again all the vehicles are there around the trader to sell again.

Anyone else notice this or have some solution?

10 hours ago, Sneer said:

I've had this working for some time without any problems, now a player tells me he sells vehicles in the last 30 minutes before server reset and when he logs in again all the vehicles are there around the trader to sell again.

I saw this once on a server I used to play on, You could sell vehicles at the trader and at the next restart I would find them all in a pile somewhere nearby on the map. I couldn't tell you what caused it , or offer a fix unfortunately. I've used this on my own servers however for about 6 months and never had it happen. My guess is it's a database issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26.02.2016 at 6:44 PM, Sneer said:

This problem was corrected only after resetting the server. I think 90% of that is my fault since invaded into the database!