Sign in to follow this  

Death messages disappeared in Epoch_Server_0.3.0.1_b22

I upgraded my server to the version Epoch_Server_0.3.0.1_b22,and death messages are not displayed when a player kills another.Anyone know of anything that can help me?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rust
      I assume someone's already made something of the like however I'm struggling to find anything that fits what I'm looking for.
      Basically what you'd have is a script that just broadcasts a global message (in chat, red text) a random message from say an array every X amount of seconds
      Has this been done before? I have no knowledge of coding in arma whatsoever so I wouldn't even know how to start if I wanted to.
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi.

Death messages script? 1.0.6.1?
    • By Birgitte
      Players and myself have been having trouble looting our corpse in 1.0.6.1. We are using the group system and sometimes when we load in there is no corpse, other times, you can see it on the map and when you get there it disappears or disappears in the middle of looting yourself. Is there a time limit on how long you can take to get back to your corpse? If so, how do I adjust?
    • By Birgitte
      Good afternoon friends,
      The server is coming along fine with all of your help. I am having some issues that are making game play difficult for my players. At times, the server seems to have a delay with responding to actions. When you try to get in a vehicle, you will get the standard action movement and then stand there waiting for entry. there is a delay, sometimes a few seconds, sometimes a few minutes, then you are in the vehicle. This also happens when shooting AI or zombies. You fire a head shot and they still can attack you for a few seconds or minutes until they just die. This can have obvious adverse effects and players want to go play something else. I have upgraded my server service to what is supposed to be the best nitrado has to offer so i don't think that is the issue. My RPT log is spamming like this a bunch. What can i do to fix this?
      Server: Object 3:665 not found (message 99)
      Server: Object 3:663 not found (message 99)
      If this is in the wrong place please forgive me and let me know where to go. You have all been a great help so far.

=o)
    • By Hoplox
      Another cinematic camera script :)
      Again this is a very simple script to implement and the camera zooms out on death.
      //Callous Gaming Death Camera _body spawn { "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [1, 1, 1, 0.0], [1, 1, 1, 0.1], [1, 1, 1, 0.0]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [2]; "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 0; showCinemaBorder true; camUseNVG false; playSound "heartbeat_1"; CG_CAM = "camera" camCreate [(getPosATL _this select 0), (getPosATL _this select 1),(getPosATL _this select 2)+4]; CG_CAM cameraEffect ["internal","back"]; CG_CAM camSetFOV 2; CG_CAM camSetTarget (vehicle _this); CG_CAM camCommit 0; waitUntil {camCommitted CG_CAM}; sleep 3; CG_CAM camSetTarget [(getPosATL _this select 0), (getPosATL _this select 1),(getPosATL _this select 2)+800]; CG_CAM camSetRelPos [0,5,0]; CG_CAM camCommit 80; }; Copy and paste this into your player_death.sqf
      Make sure it is pasted below the following two lines:
      PVDZE_plr_Died = [dayz_characterID,0,_body,_playerID,_infected, dayz_playerName]; publicVariableServer "PVDZE_plr_Died"; After doing this load up your server and test in-game :)
      Feel free to criticize or like if this helped you!
      -Hoplox, Thanks for reading!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord