[Release] Taxi script v0.2

5nine

When  I seat at the cab I have kik with "BE: Script Restriction #40 ". In the scripts.log:

*........ #40 "able ["cabdest",0]>0} or {gotout}; removeAllActions _cab;

deletemarkerLocal _name1;
deletemarkerLocal _name2;
deletemarkerLocal "*
Help Me please
(Sry my English)

You need to add the whole line from the log to the txt. Tbh it might be better to avoid function words such as call spawn etc in your vars, makes life a lot easier ;)

you are absolutely right, It's changed now. I also updated first post with link to github instead of dropbox. 

I actually knew this since I had a player named "Callis" who always got kicked when entering a trader safezone on my dayz epoch server =)

When  I seat at the cab I have kik with "BE: Script Restriction #40 ". In the scripts.log:

*........ #40 "able ["cabdest",0]>0} or {gotout}; removeAllActions _cab;

deletemarkerLocal _name1;
deletemarkerLocal _name2;
deletemarkerLocal "*
Help Me please
(Sry my English)

Search it's a great tool my friend  

He has only 1 post. He learned how to post so far. Search training starts at post 10 :)

It was actually me who screwed up, i forgot to add that exception when I edited the first post. fixed now

well, as the error text suggests "a variable has not been defined". system has no clue what to put in its place. it's panicking! normally the way it works is: you define a variable first, then you use it.

example:

CORRECT USE

number = 5

number + 2 =                 <== this works and gives you 7.

WRONG USE

number + 2 =                  <== this gives you that French error. although I have to admit my errors always come up in English,your error is a bit sophisticated speaking foreign languages and all.

if you want to fix it:

go to the line number mentioned in the error, and

a )  either define it by putting some value (of correct type) in its place

b )  or add a constraint there (if(!(isnil)value) something like that which will mean execute the next statement only if this variable is not nil (which means it is not non-existant).

if you go with option b, you will need to google it & find the exact correct syntax as I am new to scripting too.

you know what, easier method of fixing it => just wait. probably 5nine will fix it for you when he comes online.

i know.

but why I have this error.

the variable "cab1occupied" is defined inside the "NibbleGaming_taxis.pbo" that runs only serverside. 

please check your rpt log for the line #NibbleGaming Taxis: Published client variables

if you cant find it, you did something wrong when compiling your pbo

I have a question about the mission.sqm. I can unrap it into a cpp file so I can edit it, but how do I get it back as a .sqm file ...

The best thing to use to decrypt the mission file is Mikero's Tools from https://dev.withsix.com/projects/mikero-pbodll/files

The files you need are:

DeGgg

DePbo

ExtractPbo

MakePbo

If you use these to unpack and pack your mission pbo it will auto decrypt on crypt the mission file.

Hope this helps!

• vbawol unpinned this topic