Fulcrum Mission System v2.1a

horbin

I would recommend looking at the install instructions that come with FuMS. It has HC setup as part of its install.  It is more current, and I feel a bit more reliable than some of the other configurations (myself included) have used in the past.

If the HC is 'not connecting' your problem is 95% rooted in HC launch parameter issues.  At a minimum the HC should connect to your server.

If the server is not configured for an HC, the server will kick it. So I would try with starting up a barebones server, then a barebones HC. Once you get the connectivity figured out (between exe launch params, config.cfg, and mission.sqm entries) start turning on your other addons.

PM me your server's config.cfg, HC's IP addr, and launch params you are using for the HC and I'll see if I can see anything.

Seems your inbox is full horbin so i put it here

Using Firedaemon
Headless Client
Executable C:\Servers\RGGServer5\ARMA3\HCserver.exe
Params -client -connect=127.0.0.1 -mod="@Epoch;" -nosound

HC server IP is 127.0.0.1 as it's on the same box.
Is there anywhere you need to specify the port that the HC client connects to? I have another server running on 2302 but this test setup arma3server.exe is on 2505

Im running the hcserver.exe in the same dir as arma3server.exe is that ok or do you have to make a whole new server folder/instance?

config.cfg Added 3 lines to the bottom per instructions
// EPOCH SERVER CONFIG

// GLOBAL SETTINGS
hostname            = "myservername";
password             = "";
passwordAdmin          = "";
logFile                = "A3Master.log";
verifySignatures       = 2;
BattlEye            = 1;
requiredBuild = 130231;

// WHITELIST FILE TYPES
allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {:};
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"sqf"};
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {:};

// WELCOME MESSAGE ("message of the day")
// It can be several lines, separated by comma
// Empty messages "" will not be displayed at all but are only for increasing the interval

motd[] = {
    "Welcome",
    "Have fun and play fair"
};
motdInterval = 5;               // Time interval (in seconds) between each message

// JOINING RULES
maxPlayers = 100;        // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

// VOTING
voteMissionPlayers    = 200;    // Prevents Votes.
voteThreshold        = 2; // Prevents Votes.
// DISALLOW VOTING since 1.39
allowedVoteCmds[] = {};
allowedVotedAdminCmds[] = {};

// INGAME SETTINGS
disableVoN    = 0;            // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available
vonCodecQuality = 20;       // Quality from 1 to 30
forceRotorLibSimulation = 0; // Enforces the Advanced Flight Model on the server. Default = 0 (up to the player). 1 - forced AFM, 2 - forced SFM.
persistent    = 1;            // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

// MISSIONS CYCLE (see below) (epoch.Altis, epoch.Stratis, epoch.Chernarus, epoch.Bornholm)
class Missions
{
    class Epoch {
        template = epoch.Altis; // DO NOT CHANGE THIS, IT WILL BREAK YOUR SERVER
        difficulty = "veteran";    // difficulty settings: veteran == NORMAL, mercenary == HARDCORE
    };
};

kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0;
requiredSecureId = 2;
timeStampFormat = "short";

// SCRIPTING ISSUES
onUserConnected = "";
onUserDisconnected = "";
doubleIdDetected = "";

// SIGNATURE VERIFICATION
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)";    // unsigned data detected
onHackedData =     "kick (_this select 0)";    //"ban (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)";

localClient[]={127.0.0.1};
headlessClients[] = {"127.0.0.1"};
battleyeLicense=1;

yea the -port=2505 in the HC's exec line.

I have had success running both server and HC on same machine. I do know that some other folks have had problems doing this, and then when setting up the HC on another machine all starts working...so not sure if something odd is going on there.

so add -port to the params like this?

-client -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2505 -mod="@Epoch;" -nosound

If so it's still not connecting

start "arma3serverHC" "NAMEOFHCA3EXECUATABLE.exe" -client -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -mod="@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Epoch;" -nosound -enableHT

Make a batch file to start the HC...don't do it from the a3.exe

Make sure you copy the original arma3server.exe and name it something that you can identify is the HC

Make sure you have all your mods listed.

Hi Horbin,

Quick update from when we last talked.

The mod is running on my second server that has a max of 50 players and it runs without any crashes (nice).

That said as soon as we get above 60 players (on server 1) we start seeing problems. All clients get disconnected and most of the time the server crashes.

My next round of testing is to run the HC from the same server as the main server to see if this has an impact (I’m not sure this will make any difference).

Some issues I’ve seen:

- When AIs Drop rocket launchers they are not cleaned up and remain on the map.

- When you end a City Invasion Mission [via the admin menu] the mission marker is cleaned up but AI remains.

- Convoy mission display mission failed when all AI are killed

Small and SEM missions compete when there is still AI to kill.

- I’m running infiStar antihack, when the admin menu is enabled I get kicked from the game when infistar loads. There are no battleye kicks and no logs on both server and client. If I login as a Infistar admin there is no issue. [i will talk to chris about this issue], I just wanted to let you know.

Request:

Is there a way to limit the time in which loot smoke is there? Found it!

To those that are reading this… this mood is great and the above issues are minor. The only deal stopper for me is when the server is under load [lots of players]. If you have lees than 60 players look no further!

I look forward to your feedback.

Mike

I must admit since the arma 1.42 & epoch 0.3.0.2 updates I'm struggling to keep my server at a decent FPS/CPS (pre update with 60 players and FuMS running SEM and Small missions I was getting 20FPS/CPS).

Post update with just the SEM mission running it regularly drops below 10FPS/CPS and doesn't go over 15 FPC/CPS.

I don't think currently the HC is making that much difference performance wise for the server as a whole (and I've tried running the HC both locally and on a second dedicated server).

My server specs are i7-3770 @ 3.9GHz (turbo mode is on permanently in the bios)

16GB DDR3 RAM

Arma server is running from its own SSD.

here are my startup commands:

HC:
start "arma3serverHC" "arma3serverHC.exe" -client "-mod=@ASM;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@Epoch;" -enableHT  -profile="The Stig" -name="The Stig" -malloc=tbbmalloc -world=Altis -nosplash -noPause -nosound -nologs

Server:
start "arma3server" "arma3server.exe" "-mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;@Epoch;@epochhive;" -enableHT -malloc=tbbmalloc -bepath=F:\A3server\SC\BattlEye\ -port=2302 -loadMissionToMemory -world=Altis  -nosplash -nopause -noSound -profiles=SC -name=SC "-config=SC\config.cfg" "-cfg=SC\basic.cfg" -autoinit  -nologs

Any hints/tips on making it run any better would be appreciated :)

Same!

I thought I read that Freds dll was causing performance problems after Arma 1.38. I quit using it after that.

Same!

@second_coming

I took SEM off and my server ran live a beast! I have re-enabled SEM as players wanted it but my PFS remains above 12/15 with 65 players.

Try adding

-high

Mike.

Lol didn't see anything about the issue with tbbmalloc, I'll disable it and see how it goes.

I disabled FuMS entirely earlier this week as I was having so many issues but player complained about no missions so I reinstated it :)

@Lowrey, I use processlasso to set the affinity and priority for arma3server.exe and arma3serverHC.exe as I never found the command line to be reliable in setting it.

thanks guys :)

Gday all,

Cannot seem to keep HC_HAL connected. HC seems to get disconnected instantly.

I have Fums running fine on my local test server but as soon as I migrate adjusted files to my dedi headless client cannot connect.

I have gone through all required adjustments and just cannot get this to work on the live server.

I'll just keep plugging away at it.

Has to be something really simple that I have missed somewhere (as usual)  :(

Running latest InfiSTAR

Want to host HC on same machine as server.Altis

Any help would be great.

Stench

No Signature Allowed

I think it is asm kicking the HC.

HC RPT

22:57:40 Warning Message: Files "addons\asm.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

HCstart.bat

C:\Games\Arma3\A3Bornholm\HCserver.exe -client -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2322 -mod="@Epoch;@Bornholm;@mas;" -nosound -enableHT

I have 2 HCs, one for A3EAI and 1 for FUMS.

Is it possible to define, that FUMS only connects with the HC 1, even when HC2 is the firs HC, that connects to the server?

baseserver.sqf

// -1 = all HC's.  0= Server only,  1=1st HC to connect, 2=2nd, etc.

["HeloPatrols",2], // 2 sets of 3 armed helo's patrol the skys!!!      
      ["SEM",2], // basic old school Arma2 Epoch encounters
        ["TownRaid",2], // random town is raided by 4 truck loads of humans!

^^ set for 2nd HC to take control of

*edit, longer timers to set which launches first?

Hello, i did everyting like in installation.txt but Fums isn't working

HC is connecting, and i can see it in RCON, can kick it and it's reconnecting. But when i in game, there is no missions, just like vanilla EPOCH. I can see in game some man staying in respawn point named headlessclient.

I see that in server rpt nothing about HC.

Here is my HC rpt

=====================================================================
== D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\HCserver.exe
== "D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\HCserver.exe" -client -connect=127.0.0.1 -mod="@Epoch;" -nosound

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2015/04/08 16:40:03
Current time:  2015/04/26 12:17:24

Type: Public
Branch: Stable
Version: 1.42.130244

Allocator: D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

12:17:24 ManagerConfig()
12:17:27 Item STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_ACTION_IN_MAP listed twice
12:17:27 Item str_usract_action_in_map listed twice
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_GUNS
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_ROCKETS
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_MISSILES
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_SWITCH_BOMBS
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_GUNS
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_ROCKETS
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_MISSILES
12:17:27 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SWITCH_BOMBS
12:17:32 Item str_a3_garage listed twice
12:17:32 Item STR_A3_Showcase_FiringFromVehicles_SITREP_text listed twice
12:17:32 Item STR_A3_DLC_PREMIUM_ITEM_NOTIFICATION_HELI_TEXT listed twice
12:17:32 Item STR_A3_DLC_PREMIUM_ITEM_NOTIFICATION_KART_TEXT listed twice
12:17:33 Item str_a3_flashlight1 listed twice
12:17:37 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->HouseBase, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->Thing, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/thingX/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->House, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_F/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->House_F, by a3\structures_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House_Small_F/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RifleBaseLowStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleBaseStandActions/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
12:17:37 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
12:17:37 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
12:17:37 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:17:37 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
12:17:37 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:17:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
12:17:37 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
12:17:37 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
12:17:37 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
12:17:37 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
12:17:37 Updating base class CA_ServerDetailIsland->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayMultiplayer/controls/CA_ServerDetailExpansion/
12:17:37 Updating base class CA_ServerDetailIsland->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayMultiplayer/controls/CA_ServerDetailPlayers/
12:17:38 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by a3\ui_f_mp_mark\config.bin/RscDisplayRespawn/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->BulletCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgVehicles/WeaponHolder/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CowsSlot/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/PointerSlot/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->PistolCore, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->WeaponSlotsInfo, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol_Base_F/WeaponSlotsInfo/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->ReammoBox, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Bag_Base/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->ThingX, by a3\weapons_f\ammoboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WeaponHolderSimulated/
12:17:38 Updating base class VestItem->ItemInfo, by a3\characters_f_mark\config.bin/cfgWeapons/V_PlateCarrierIAGL_dgtl/ItemInfo/
12:17:38 Updating base class NewTurret->, by a3\static_f_mark\designator_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->Ship, by a3\boat_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ship_F/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->NewTurret, by a3\static_f\aa_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/
12:17:38 Updating base class ->SlotInfo, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/UnderBarrelSlot/
12:17:40 ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.
12:17:40 Initializing Steam Manager
12:17:40 ManagerConfig()
12:17:40 Starting initial content check.
12:17:40 Steam Manager initialized.
12:17:40 
12:17:40 ==== Loaded addons ====
12:17:40 dta\bin.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 dta\core.pbo - 72362
12:17:40 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 81684
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a2_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_1.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_2.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_assets_3.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_code.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_config.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_functions.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_language.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_structures.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_underground.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_vehicles_1.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch\addons\a3_epoch_weapons.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.ebo - 81946
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.ebo - 81648
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\data_f_mark.ebo - 81947
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.ebo - 81923
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81923
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.ebo - 81923
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81883
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.ebo - 81931
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81965
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\language_f_mark.ebo - 81947
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81967
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.ebo - 81940
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.ebo - 81471
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.ebo - 81429
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81940
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.ebo - 81558
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.ebo - 81710
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81923
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\music_f_mark.ebo - 81958
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.ebo - 81930
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.ebo - 81866
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\static_f_mark.ebo - 81968
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.ebo - 81185
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.ebo - 79552
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.ebo - 81548
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.ebo - 81901
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.ebo - 81883
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 81040
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 80475
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 80475
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 80757
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 75138
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 77667
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 76893
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 81235
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 75977
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 75065
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 76012
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 76012
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 76986
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 80475
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 79903
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 80888
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 76770
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 80479
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 76770
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 75687
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 80976
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 74588
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 81498
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 80721
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 78988
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 81185
12:17:40 D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 78347
12:17:40 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
12:17:40 addons\air_f.pbo - 81260
12:17:40 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 81193
12:17:40 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 81040
12:17:40 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\animals_f.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362
12:17:40 addons\anims_f.pbo - 81710
12:17:40 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362
12:17:40 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 81091
12:17:40 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 78608
12:17:40 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362
12:17:40 addons\armor_f.pbo - 79716
12:17:40 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 81040
12:17:40 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 80538
12:17:40 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 81684
12:17:40 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\boat_f.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 81040
12:17:40 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 78836
12:17:40 addons\characters_f.pbo - 81823
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 81258
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81823
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 81235
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 81235
12:17:40 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\data_f.pbo - 81761
12:17:40 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76960
12:17:40 addons\drones_f.pbo - 81040
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 76110
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 78704
12:17:40 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 78762
12:17:40 addons\editor_f.pbo - 74164
12:17:40 addons\functions_f.pbo - 81866
12:17:40 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81930
12:17:40 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434
12:17:40 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 76893
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 80928
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81548
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 76770
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 79149
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 79778
12:17:40 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 80928
12:17:40 addons\language_f.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 81931
12:17:40 addons\map_altis.pbo - 81471
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 80737
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 79087
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 79087
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 79087
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 79087
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 79087
12:17:40 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\map_data.pbo - 81846
12:17:40 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 81471
12:17:40 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 80737
12:17:40 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 79082
12:17:40 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\map_vr.pbo - 77601
12:17:40 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\misc_f.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\missions_f.pbo - 78843
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 81548
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 81548
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 81772
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 81923
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 76877
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\modules_f.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 81823
12:17:40 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 80976
12:17:40 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\music_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\plants_f.pbo - 80365
12:17:40 addons\roads_f.pbo - 80359
12:17:40 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 80359
12:17:40 addons\signs_f.pbo - 80365
12:17:40 addons\soft_f.pbo - 81154
12:17:40 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 81728
12:17:40 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 80760
12:17:40 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 81091
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 81866
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 80410
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 79715
12:17:40 addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 80217
12:17:40 addons\static_f.pbo - 81684
12:17:40 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 79420
12:17:40 addons\structures_f.pbo - 81065
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 79398
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 81823
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 80344
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 80292
12:17:40 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 80293
12:17:40 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106
12:17:40 addons\ui_f.pbo - 81954
12:17:40 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 76325
12:17:40 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 81954
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 81905
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 81905
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 81923
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 81310
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 80958
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 80374
12:17:40 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 80772
12:17:40 =======================
12:17:40 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
12:17:40 modsReadOnly = true
12:17:40 safeModsActivated = false
12:17:40 customMods = true
12:17:40 hash = '6940D189CF08C07E64B128697CA3A7950373F03C'
12:17:40 hashShort = '960a220a'
12:17:40                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
12:17:40 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:17:40                                  Epoch Mod 0.3.0.2 |               @Epoch |      false |             GAME DIR | 805045f52c71bb8d5e10bd1dada1f74db4fc7d52 |  f407aa33 | D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\@Epoch
12:17:40                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
12:17:40                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 5ae9a2c86920c45fce4064a1be19d8c7c27eaa33 |  a8a15795 | D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\mark
12:17:40                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 84baa1abbb4bde8400500570de101716861cd167 |  ead8cc01 | D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\heli
12:17:40                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 7f4f5b99e2f6be1b038f49e1e85608ee16ec4670 |  49bc7563 | D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\kart
12:17:40                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | a11bd0fd4dbcad3ae474be15610337fef36b01ea |  ef8d8177 | D:\Arma 3 v1.42 EPOCH HEADLESS\curator
12:17:40                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
12:17:40 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
12:17:40 InitSound ...
12:17:40 InitSound - complete
12:17:40 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
12:17:40 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
12:17:40 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:40 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureProne not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureProneAdjustDown not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureProneAdjustUp not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureProneAdjustLeft not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureProneAdjustRight not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureCrouch not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureCrouchAdjustDown not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureCrouchAdjustUp not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureCrouchAdjustLeft not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureCrouchAdjustRight not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureStand not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureStandAdjustDown not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureStandAdjustUp not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureStandAdjustLeft not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:40 Preloaded texture textureStandAdjustRight not found in bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/CfgStanceIndicatorTextures/
12:17:41 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaysinglemission_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayattributes_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaywelcome_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
12:17:42 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
12:17:43 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:43 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:45 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:46 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:47 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:17:47 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:18:07 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:18:07 Starting mission:
12:18:07  Mission file: epoch (__CUR_MP)
12:18:07  Mission world: Altis
12:18:07  Mission directory: mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Altis\
12:18:13 Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:13 Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:14 Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:14 Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:16 Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:16 Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:16 Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:16 Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView
12:18:23 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:18:23 EPE manager release (0|0|0)
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal
12:18:23 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow
12:18:27 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm
12:18:27 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm
12:18:27 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm
12:18:28 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm
12:18:28 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
12:18:28 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm
12:18:28 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
12:18:40 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\passenger_scooter_01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: passenger_scooter_01
12:18:40 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\passenger_scooter_02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: passenger_scooter_02
12:18:50 No speaker given for Zheng Ong
12:18:51 No speaker given for Kofi Okonjo
12:18:54 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\concrete.bisurf
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddDoors - unknown animation source AddDoors
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunL_Revolving - unknown animation source GunL_Revolving
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: GunR_Revolving - unknown animation source GunR_Revolving
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddFLIR - unknown animation source AddFLIR
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: hidePG_1 - unknown animation source Missiles_revolving
12:18:58 B_Heli_Light_01_EPOCH: zaslehROT - unknown animation source Muzzle_flash
12:18:59 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
12:19:01 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitLight not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitHydraulics not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitGear not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerL1 not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitHStabilizerR1 not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitVStabilizer1 not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitTail not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitPitotTube not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitStaticPort not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitEngine2 not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 class HitPoints::HitEngine3 not found in mosquito_epoch
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:03 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:08 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
12:19:10 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
12:19:10 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
12:19:15 I_Heli_Transport_02_EPOCH: AddGunHolder - unknown animation source AddGunHolder
12:19:18 Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\rubber.bisurf
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
12:19:19 Error in expression <ffectCreate ["ColorCorrections", 1600];
BIS_TotDesatCC ppEffectAdjust [1,1,0,[0,>
12:19:19   Error position: <BIS_TotDesatCC ppEffectAdjust [1,1,0,[0,>
12:19:19   Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_totdesatcc
12:19:19 File A3\functions_f\Feedback\fn_feedbackInit.sqf, line 56
12:19:19 "Loaded Client Secure PVEH"
12:19:19 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Init"
12:19:23 Weather was forced to change
12:19:25 Speaker Male04_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
12:19:34 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Start Loadingscreen"
12:19:34 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Version Check"
12:19:34 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Check PlayerUID"
12:19:35 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Check Server"
12:20:05 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
12:20:05 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Setup Player Object"
12:20:05 "DEBUG TIME WAITED: 0.0190125"
12:20:05 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Setup Player Variables"
12:20:05 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Setup EH's"
12:20:05 Speaker Male01_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes
12:20:05 "EPOCH-LOGIN: Finish!"
12:22:15 Error: Bone bedframe doesn't exist in skeleton Bunk_Skeleton
12:22:17 Client: Object 4:13 (type Type_90) not found.
12:22:17 Client: Object 4:13 (type Type_91) not found.
12:22:17 Client: Object 4:14 (type Type_90) not found.
12:22:17 Client: Object 4:14 (type Type_91) not found.
12:22:46 Client: Object 4:19 (type Type_90) not found.
12:22:46 Client: Object 4:18 (type Type_90) not found.
12:22:46 Client: Object 4:18 (type Type_91) not found.
12:22:46 Client: Object 4:19 (type Type_91) not found.
12:23:03 Client: Object 4:21 (type Type_90) not found.
12:23:03 Client: Object 4:21 (type Type_91) not found.
12:23:03 Client: Object 4:22 (type Type_90) not found.
12:23:03 Client: Object 4:22 (type Type_91) not found.
12:23:17 Client: Object 4:24 (type Type_90) not found.
12:23:17 Client: Object 4:24 (type Type_91) not found.
12:23:17 Client: Object 4:25 (type Type_90) not found.
12:23:17 Client: Object 4:25 (type Type_91) not found.
12:24:29 Client: Object 4:38 (type Type_91) not found.
12:24:29 Client: Object 4:37 (type Type_90) not found.
12:24:29 Client: Object 4:37 (type Type_91) not found.
12:24:29 Client: Object 4:38 (type Type_90) not found.
12:24:30 Client: Object 4:39 (type Type_91) not found.
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\sr25_reload_prone.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_Reload_anim.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_UGL_Reload_anim.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim_prone.rtm
12:29:24 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in \x\addons\a3_epoch_weapons\data\handanims\L85A2_RIS_Reload_anim.rtm
12:29:24   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
12:29:24   bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon
12:29:24 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01
12:29:24 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02
12:29:27 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer
12:29:27 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr2/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer
12:29:28 No such side
12:31:56 Client: Object 4:67 (type Type_90) not found.
12:31:56 Client: Object 4:67 (type Type_91) not found.
12:31:56 Client: Object 4:68 (type Type_90) not found.
12:31:56 Client: Object 4:68 (type Type_91) not found.
12:32:27 Client: Object 4:73 (type Type_90) not found.
12:32:27 Client: Object 4:72 (type Type_90) not found.
12:32:27 Client: Object 4:72 (type Type_91) not found.
12:32:27 Client: Object 4:73 (type Type_91) not found.
12:33:07 Client: Object 4:76 (type Type_91) not found.
12:33:07 Client: Object 4:76 (type Type_90) not found.
12:33:08 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.
12:33:08 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.
12:33:29 Group C Alpha 1-1 (0x4e84b200) - network ID 2:1132
12:33:29  - no main subgroup
12:33:29 Network simulation, time = 844.641