JSRS3:DragonFyre released today....

Darth_Rogue

Well it's hard to get feedback for them to improve stock AH if everyone is using infiSTAR.. can't believe all these servers are running infiSTAR after everything that's happened.  That's a totally different subject though and I don't intend to open that can of worms here so I'll stop there. =P

• 3 weeks later...

It's personal preference really.  I've tried both.  There's things I like about SoS.  Overall though I think DFyre is better when dealing with the audio changing from interior to exterior fire fights.  But again, that's my opinion.  Either one will work fine with Epoch, you'd just have to get the cfgPatches list for SoS and add them to the allowed patches list.  

our players who are not admins are kicked by battleeye:

Value Restriction #0 "EPAH_pepsxful" = ["Changed RscDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayConfigure",'GUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"mksqzl"]

"EPAH_lauukh" = ["Changed RscDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayConfigure",'GUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"nlfony"]

What can i do, that players without the mod can play too?

Have you updated your epoch server side?

We have CBA, Dragonfyre, blastcore, vts weapons resting all running on our server with no issues for any player.  The server patch should have addressed this for you.  Your server must not be up to date.

Server patch release notes...

...Antihack:

[Added] Dynamic loading server side of rscdisplay onload/unload checks with override ability (CBA support).

our players who are not admins are kicked by battleeye:

Value Restriction #0 "EPAH_pepsxful" = ["Changed RscDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayConfigure",'GUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"mksqzl"]

"EPAH_lauukh" = ["Changed RscDisplayConfigure >> onLoad >> ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayConfigure",'GUI'] call     (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')",0,<NULL-object>,"nlfony"]

What can i do, that players without the mod can play too?

Update your Epoch-installation to the latest hotfix, rscdisplay is blocked in 0.2.5.2 standard.