#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

@KiloSwiss,

Our players really have enjoyed each of the releases - Kudo's on a great addon.

We are getting the error shown below when running v 0.8. 

Below is a fragment of the RPT file This error repeats until server restart. I can provide a complete .RPT file if you like but they are > 300 MB.

We are running SEM, VEMF, and blckegls mission system, and a status bar, welcome message and CPC_nametags.

That error is being generated from blckeagls mission system. Go back to that post and read its entirety. The solution has been provided there.

@Ghostrider-DbD-

And remove that damn quote from Your post or put it into a spoiler.

It's really a pain in the ass to read trough this forum on my mobile phone when there are people posting their scripts and logfiles all over the place.

We have 2015 and still we have to show people how to use the attach or the spoiler function to share long texts...

Kiloswiss is the time actually work?

I have set this in initMission.sqf

_minimumPlayers = 1;    // Minimum number of online players for missions to spawn
_minMissionTime = 10;    // Minimum minutes between missions
_maxMissionTime = 30;    // Maximum minutes between missions
_missionCleanup = -1;    // Minutes after a mission finished where all mission objects (including AI) will be deleted (0 or -1 equals never).
_markerTimeoutS = 45;    // Time (in seconds) until marker is deleted after mission ending successfully.

But every time A Mission Become completion,the another mission begin after few seconds

And after mission are completion the Mission despawns ~2mins later not enough time for most players

I dont know why

If everything went well, the new v0.8 EXPERIMENTAL can now be downloaded from GitHub.

I call it experimental because I changed a lot of things and only did a quick check if the missions spawn and no errors are showing up in the logfiles, but I did no playtest, so be warned if You want to use v0.8 on Your public Server and make sure You set "SEM_debug" from "true" to "false" inside the file "initMissions.sqf" if You do so!

That helps with the timers

i only had to read back 2 pages to find this.

Kilo I am running into this with 0.8 and racking my brain. Set debug to false everything is as should be battleye modded as forum suggests and yes I am running infi

20:52:41 "#SEM: Running Mission 1 "Bandit Camp" at Position [22594.8,8036.61,0]"

20:52:44 "#SEM: Spawned 14 units at position [22594.8,8036.61,0]"
20:52:55 "BanLog| 76561198039404346(Mythblaze) (v0081)"
20:52:55 "HL| 0h 27min 318s | Mythblaze(removed) BANNED | LocalMarker: ["SEM_MissionMarkerA_1","SEM_MissionMarkerB_1"] (v0081)"
20:52:55 " ---PlayerDisconnected: Mythblaze(removed)"

Then configure infis AH so it does not ban players for creating local markers, it's up to You as an admin to correctly configure Your servers settings and the Scripts You use, to provide Your players a flawless experience.

I wrote it before several times:

If You run into problems configuring infis AH, contact him directly.

I give no support for infiSTAR AH, simply because I don't own it.

Greez Kilo

So, got the V0.8 running a couple hours, great work!

The missions are good, not 2 easy. I would have also the possibility to get static missions and also patrols (chopper and/or cars). Like I wrote already, I am using Taviana and I would like to create a mission on sector B with nice loot. A chopper patrol like in origins would be nice, I made a mission already, but when a player can see the chopper, they disappear :(, when I use a epoch class, the I got a error, because of the NPCs :(. I will have a deeper look the next days into it, right now I have to fix one more issue with the map.

You wrote, that you wanna have a look into Taviana, if you need help or files, write me a PM.

So, got the V0.8 running a couple hours, great work!

The missions are good, not 2 easy. I would have also the possibility to get static missions and also patrols (chopper and/or cars). Like I wrote already, I am using Taviana and I would like to create a mission on sector B with nice loot. A chopper patrol like in origins would be nice, I made a mission already, but when a player can see the chopper, they disappear :(, when I use a epoch class, the I got a error, because of the NPCs :(. I will have a deeper look the next days into it, right now I have to fix one more issue with the map.

You wrote, that you wanna have a look into Taviana, if you need help or files, write me a PM.

_veh call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
_veh call EPOCH_server_vehicleInit;

no disappear.

InitMission.sqf file look for.

_minimumPlayers = 1;    // Minimum number of online players for missions to spawn
_minMissionTime = 5;    // Minimum minutes between missions
_maxMissionTime = 10;    // Maximum minutes between missions
_missionCleanup = 90;    // Minutes after a mission finished where all mission objects (including AI) will be deleted (0 or -1 equals never).

here u change

_minMissionTime = 1;    // Minimum minutes between missions
_maxMissionTime = 5;    // Maximum minutes between missions

so then a mission will spawn within 1-5 mins

Im guessing thats wat you are after.

Hello! How do i change the frequency timer for events to happend? in my opinion i feel that the standard spawn timer for events is abit long. I would love for them to happend with shorter time between =)

Great mod btw!

cheers!

Important part:

...make sure You set "SEM_debug" from "true" to "false" inside the file "initMissions.sqf"!

or your time configs be ignored.

InitMission.sqf file look for.

_minMissionTime = 5;    // Minimum minutes between missions

_maxMissionTime = 10;    // Maximum minutes between missions

_missionCleanup = 90;    // Minutes after a mission finished where all mission objects (including AI) will be deleted (0 or -1 equals never).

here u change

_minMissionTime = 1;    // Minimum minutes between missions

_maxMissionTime = 5;    // Maximum minutes between missions

so then a mission will spawn within 1-5 mins

Im guessing thats wat you are after.

i cant find InitMissions.sqf anywhere=/ only init.sqf in MPMissions folder.

EDIT: I have sem.pbo in EpochHive/Addons

epoch.altis.pbo, init.sqf and readme.txt in MPMissions

Also, i added lines that Simple Epoch Missions required in my bec filters. Missions are working fine and everything is ok, is just the  timer. Wierd that i cant find that sqf file=/

i cant find InitMissions.sqf anywhere=/ only init.sqf in MPMissions folder.

EDIT: I have sem.pbo in EpochHive/Addons

epoch.altis.pbo, init.sqf and readme.txt in MPMissions

Also, i added lines that Simple Epoch Missions required in my bec filters. Missions are working fine and everything is ok, is just the  timer. Wierd that i cant find that sqf file=/

Its In the SEM.pbo