Sign in to follow this  
Thepinkinator

cant join any servers since 0.2.5.2

i was playing epoch the other day and it worked fine but today i download epoch 0.2.5.2 and now any server i try to join says i do not have the keys to play on the server, i have tried a few servers to be safe and checked the mod folder, no keys under the keys section... thought maybe just that link is broke but i cannot  download from any other than the direct torrent link. any help would be great, thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By EditedSnowHD
      Hy,
      I recently started playing A2 Epoch again after quite some time and the last few days i was wondering were it all started for me..
      Then i remembered (also is in my 'about me' on this forum) that it was a server hosted by a fellow Dutchie named [AOS] Emmen.
      Well my question(s) is/are simple: What was your first ever (long term) server called that you played on? and is it still around to this day? And what made it so special?

I hope you guys can still remember your roots.

• By BearGrylls
      Hello Everyone,
      I enjoyed dayz epoch so much that I decided on making a new 2017 server, I notice Arma 2 OA is going downhill, I want to offer a high quality hosted server for players that want to join.
      Details:
      -Epoch
      -No specified date of release but stay tuned, I need to talk to friends about funding
      -Many plugins (snap vector pro, slow zombies, advanced traiding, tow and lift, roaming AI not too difficult, etc.)
      -The map will be Panthera since it was very enjoyable and fun, unless there is a large amount of people that want a different map, or if we get enough donations we can set up a second mapped server.
      -We will listen to people's criticism, ideas, votes, questions and requests.
      -We will host weekly or even daily events that includes volunteered participants, such as maybe races accross the map to win a prize, a large shootout in a town till last man standing, or building competitions. all events will yield large and amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
      Take this short survey please: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9023264/To-make-the-ideal-DayZ-Epoch-server
      Date of release:
      Maybe a month or less. Stay tuned.
      Hope you are interested, this server will be hosted for a while, if donations are made.
      Spread the word.
      Best Regards
      -Bear Grylls

• By looter809
      Hey guys,
      I was wanting to ask what server hosts you guys use and how many players at the high points, just to get a general idea.

Also, more directed to people using SurvivalServers and GTXGaming; how many players do you have on your servers and what kind of FPS does the server (#monitor logged in as admin) get and the average client get when your server is at it's peak of the day.
      I personally have used both and been not very satisfied with both so far, and with GTXGaming not updating their servers and other bad customer support issues, I am considering going back to SurvivalServers. SurvivalServers had 30min backups from the last 5 days (250 total backups) and had a faster boot time for the server, meanwhile GTX has a very old style backup system which does one backup per day of the ENTIRE server directory, which I do not find necessary. GTX is more expensive by almost double the cost, which I would suspect means it is more powerful as a server, but I do not know a ton about either server's specs. Only thing I like most about GTX Gaming is that I can choose how often the restarts are, instead of being forced with 2 hour or 4 hour restarts (I like 3 hours).
      Just a little survey, thanks!
    • By PBLClan
      Hello there! We'd like to introduce you to Crimson Flood! Crimson Flood was once known for fantastic Mods and a great community player base back in the day. We are back with more Mods and a fantastic Staff waiting to assist you! At the moment our Overpoch server has only been live for about a few weeks now.
      We are working on getting back the player-base we once had. Our long-term goal is to insure that while you're playing on our server, all of your needs are met at the same time. So, what are you waiting for? Join the FUN!
      SERVER IP: 198.154.118.37:3802
      TeamSpeak 3 IP: pbl.clandns.com
      We are regularly updating our Overpoch server to insure extreme amounts of fun!

Current Mod list:
      Advanced Traiding System Self Bloodbag Spawn Selection Class Selection Turn off Grass/Environment sounds (Easily Accessible by pressing I) Utilize Ear Plugs (Easily Accessible by pressing U) Set View distance (Easily accessible by right-clicking your Range Finder) Group System (Easily accessible by right-clicking your radio) Single currency coin system Banking System Safezones in traders Custom AI missions and behaviors. (No more easy AI) Vehicle Repair/Refuel from Gas stations Abandoned Safes that reset to 0000 Snapbuild with custom vectors Paint Vehicles  There are some heavy military vehicles for your heavy duty missions :) More coming!  
      Our Staff works around the clock to insure our server stays how we intend it to for our players. Just so you're aware, Briefcases are worth $108,000 coins. Come and give us a try as I'm sure you'll all love to stay and play!

-PBL Clan

Feel free to register on our website at http://PBLClan.com
      We are recruiting ;)
    • By FreakingFred
      Updated 7/8/2016

Damaged Gaming Community
      Current Server(s)

Website: http://damagedgaming.net TeamSpeak: ts3.damagedgaming.net   For more information about our server(s) and our gaming community, read the next post.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord