New 0.2.5.2 patch antagonist and event config

rsxownes

If you go to edit the antagonist values make sure that you keep them under '1.0'.  Basically as they are currently set 'antagonistChanceTrash = 0.03;' means that when you crush a trash pile there is a 3% chance that a sapper will spawn.  I increased mine to 0.10, which gives it a 10% chance.  I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there.  

If you go to edit the antagonist values make sure that you keep them under '1.0'.  Basically as they are currently set 'antagonistChanceTrash = 0.03;' means that when you crush a trash pile there is a 3% chance that a sapper will spawn.  I increased mine to 0.10, which gives it a 10% chance.  I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there.  

I wonder what happens if you go over 1.0...

What exactly do these settings change that are within epochconfig.hpp?

SpecialEventTime = 2400;

NormalEventTime = 1200;

PlantSpawnTime = 2400;

and

// Antagonists

antagonistChanceTrash = 0.03;

antagonistChancePDeath = 0.25;

antagonistChanceLoot = 0.03;

Where to add stuff like this: antagonistChanceTrash = 0.03;

maybe in the epochconfig.hpp ?!?

Love the player death variable. naturally I always have a sapper spawn on anyone who kills someone else. the chaos is lovely.

I played for a few hours on the Legion Altis server yesterday. It is a nice set-up and the server is constantly populated with a high number of players. Awesome!

Do you have any idea what the antagonist settings are on the Legion Altis server? The frequency that I was seeing drones and sappers was just about right. Not too much and not too little. I have not seen a cultist yet on any server. I've probably played about 40 hours total, mostly in daylight though.

:)

@ Suppe: Er hat gefragt "What exactly do these Settings..."

Aber danke für den missglückten Klugscheißer-Modus! Made my day. ^^

lol... du solltest mal lieber genau meinen post lesen... ich antworte dass was ich zitiere (also stranger). nicht den ersten post.... aber danke für deine sehr sinnvolle info.

i cant find the antagonist or the loot in the Epochconfig.hpp just vehicles 

If it's not in your Epochconfig.hpp, you don't have the Epochconfig.hpp from 0.2.5.2. Add these lines:

// Antagonists

What loot lines are you referring to?

If it's not in your Epochconfig.hpp, you don't have the Epochconfig.hpp from 0.2.5.2. Add these lines:

// Antagonists

What loot lines are you referring to?

I have 0.2.5.2 but yea i dont see those lines so i just copy and paste it below the vehicles or above it and it adjusts the spawn rate of sappers and other shyt? and the loot i was referring to was the event lines not loot my bad, the special event time, Normal event time, and plant spawn time. Thanks for the response by the way.