Launcher slot tools. Other than Sledge

Silos851

Couldn't find a feedback section to post in so I apologise if this isn't in the right place. Are there any other weapons/tools that fit in the launcher slot? I've only found the sledge and even then I've only ever been able to use it on epicenters... (Don't even know if it's usable elsewhere other than caving someone's head in!)

I feel this slot seems a little under-used. The sledge is great but could the hatchet sit in this slot? The hatchet has a brilliant model and it would be good to see it attached to the left side of the player model. Perhaps something like a fireaxe or pickaxe instead? This would add a nice customisation option too. I'm so impressed by what the devs have done so far and I'm certain they must be fed up with people trying to change 'their' game. But you could get a sweet set of items that would add a lot to the game on this slot.

What about a tow rope or rope for taking people hostage? Or a set of bolt cutters for opening some semi locked loot locations? Or even a set of shotguns for dispatching AI/players up close? Just an idea... But it would be great to have group with different tools for the job.

The mod is an amazing achievement regardless.