My Simple Review of This Mod...

Primus Palus

C'mon, give the guys a break. They're working the best they can on this stuff, all the while dealing with issues, big and small alike. They have every reason to fight their fight with the stuff happening lately, if they feel disrespected, cheated and they feel their work is being stolen from them. As they've said before, the code is all obfuscated and protected and what not because they don't want people adding scripts and making bug reports of bugs that wouldn't be there if it wasn't for the 3rd party scripts. The code will be opened up in time.

If you love the mod and you want it fixed, updated and free to modify quicker, give them some positivity not negativity.

You have to understand that this is an alpha stage mod. An alpha stage mod or game isn't something designed for public use at all, it's designed and published purely for help in bug finding and to get community feedback on the way the game works. If you cannot deal with the irritation of bugs, play a different mod for a while or play ArmA 2 Epoch.

Gotta love the review here though, very detailed :P

EDIT: Huh, where on Earth did the comment that I replied to go :wacko:

I imagine this was on a map other that Altis or Stratis.

The trout is defacto payout for unknown animals.

One of my guys one upped me last night. I'm disappointed. He killed a rabbit and got a Tuna (which was bigger than he was). This is all on Bornholm.

Fish* are the defacto payout for unknown animals.

I figured it was on Bornholm.  Those animals are spawned with the map, multi-map support hasn't been completed by us yet.

• 3 months later...

I did a search to see it this was a known issue. We joke about this alot on our chernarus server.

Does this rabbit taste fishy to you?

So funny I don't even care if it is ever changed. lol

I did a search to see it this was a known issue. We joke about this alot on our chernarus server.

Does this rabbit taste fishy to you?

So funny I don't even care if it is ever changed. lol

Hope to see the fishing rod and catch me a deepsea-wabbit or maybe a greatwhitesheep