New krypto banking and - krypto on death.

Kadajin

Not sure if this is an intended feature coz it wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

After death the balance in your account goes down by @100 Krypto. It can even go in the negative.

Is this intended ? If yes than I find it a bit overkill. Not only do you lose all your gear and loot and the Krypto on you but you get punished by the Epoch corp as well? This is worst than the stock market. :))

Can we get some official answer on this pls ?

Thanks.

P.S. only played on Mells House

Well than.. funk the banking system. I'll just keep my shit in gold bars in my lock box.

I still think this is overkill.. as you still need to take out krypto to buy new gear on top of the krypto gear and loot lost. The Krypto sink is there already and people can just avoid using the banking system anyway.

If you want a krypto sink make guns less available now that they are so expensive. Or at least make the super expensive ones very rare (lynx, M107) and the shit ones (SDAR, PDW) more common and cheap. And add a comission for transactions.

This -100 krypto is like spraying fart spray on a big thurd :D. It serves no purpose coz Krypto is still suuuper easy to make.

Well than.. funk the banking system. I'll just keep my shit in gold bars in my lock box.

I still think this is overkill.. as you still need to take out krypto to buy new gear on top of the krypto gear and loot lost. The Krypto sink is there already and people can just avoid using the banking system anyway.

If you want a krypto sink make guns less available now that they are so expensive. Or at least make the super expensive ones very rare (lynx, M107) and the shit ones (SDAR, PDW) more common and cheap. And add a comission for transactions.

This -100 krypto is like spraying fart spray on a big thurd :D. It serves no purpose coz Krypto is still suuuper easy to make.

The whole idea of epoch is to stay alive, so why not increase the rush and the risk involved in dying? makes shit a lot more immersive and you get a hell of a rush ^_^ 

How does one use this new banking feature?

i understand there is the Krypto "Wallet" that situates down the bottom left, is that what we are talking about?

Please help a noob out :)

Hitting the inventory button on any phonebooth or Atm on the map will grant access to the Retrocrypt cloud storage software.

You can withdrawal, transfer and deposit Krypto from your person to your account & other players. Loading bar in the bottom right after hitting the transaction button(transfer) will cycle longer with larger transfer amounts.

Hitting the inventory button on any phonebooth or Atm on the map will grant access to the Retrocrypt cloud storage software.

You can withdrawal, transfer and deposit Krypto from your person to your account & other players. Loading bar in the bottom right after hitting the transaction button(transfer) will cycle longer with larger transfer amounts.

Feature doesn't work though. Deposits on all servers I've tried do not work either via ATM or Phonebooth, I have not attempted a transfer, but when I max my krypto on the deposit field and hit transfer...it doesn't get banked and it stays on me.

Feature doesn't work though. Deposits on all servers I've tried do not work either via ATM or Phonebooth, I have not attempted a transfer, but when I max my krypto on the deposit field and hit transfer...it doesn't get banked and it stays on me.

It's not instant. It takes time to deposit. The larger the deposit the longer it takes.

Watch the bottom right corner of the window.

Keep in mind that the "Clone cost" (as it's called in the server config) is able to be set by the server owner. Personally I felt this -100 for death was as silly as plot poles assigned to a character ID in Dayz Epoch, so I set it to 0 on my server. As far as banking your Krypto, I had no idea! I will have to try that next time I am playing. 

First you say that its overkill then you say that it serves no purpose because Krypto is easy to make... Maybe you guys should actually try it first then decide.

Keep in mind that the "Clone cost" (as it's called in the server config) is able to be set by the server owner. Personally I felt this -100 for death was as silly as plot poles assigned to a character ID in Dayz Epoch, so I set it to 0 on my server. As far as banking your Krypto, I had no idea! I will have to try that next time I am playing. 

I think the part you are missing is that the clone cost is taken from your Bank not your player.