[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

Hi,

Anyone knows why no items show up in the traders? 

That usually has something to do with trader ID's (TID) not matching up. If that's not the case and all of your TIDs match (in your config files, not database) make sure you have this somewhere in your init:

DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

1. Put the mission file in the MPMissions Folder

2. Put Server.pbo in the @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons

3. Upload the provided DLL files in the correct place

4. Run the Sql provided on your database

5. Enjoy The Single Currecny

I followed these instructions and merged all the files. 

Did you merge the files or overwrite them?

If you merged, make sure you have this in your init.sqf:

DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

You don't need to match config file with the database. That's what that line above is for. It tells the mod to use traders from config files INSTEAD of database.

You need to match trader ID's with the ones in config files. But first make sure you have that DZE_ConfigTrader thing.

If you do, here's a quick guide to match up your TIDs: 

Thanks for this awesome update!

I however would like to add this to my currently modded server. Is there a install that doesnt just copy over everything ive already done? Or do i have to figure every single line added and add it myself?

Can I follow this http://devzupa.be/#/dayz/sc999 ?

Thanks for your help.

Well this is mainly for people who dont have exciting mission or server files, There is just to many changes done for me to write a guide on how to install really :/ 

1. Put the mission file in the MPMissions Folder

2. Put Server.pbo in the @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons

3. Upload the provided DLL files in the correct place

4. Run the Sql provided on your database

5. Enjoy The Single Currecny

I followed these instructions and merged all the files. 

Is there a problem or you just telling me it worked :P, Also this is for people without a exciting mission file or server file

it works for any map you just need configure it, place the banks and markers is the only thing needed i think.

ETA on new version Peter  i need redo my mission file. i would like to redo with the latest version (no rush tho :)

i was going do zup 1.1 and souls update but reading its very confusing  add the 999 hive using headshots ?? the update to other hive using cashmoney ?? no real inbetween to setup their scripts to one. mangled together.  this is very nice all in one

Many thanks

it works for any map you just need configure it, place the banks and markers is the only thing needed i think.

ETA on new version Peter  i need redo my mission file. i would like to redo with the latest version (no rush tho :)

i was going do zup 1.1 and souls update but reading its very confusing  add the 999 hive using headshots ?? the update to other hive using cashmoney ?? no real inbetween to setup their scripts to one. mangled together.  this is very nice all in one

Many thanks

Ill release it today just for you :P

I'm sorry, probably a stupid question, but is there a specific way to run the following query.sql file? I just get errors saying it was unsuccesful and I was at stock, default hive without any tweaking. In additon, what do I have to do if I'm not running overwatch? I'm also wondering if you know if its compatible with P4L, plotmanager and doormanager? If that's the case I assume I got a lot of work trying to merge the files together....? Hehe, that's all! ^^ 

I'm sorry, probably a stupid question, but is there a specific way to run the following query.sql file? I just get errors saying it was unsuccesful and I was at stock, default hive without any tweaking. In additon, what do I have to do if I'm not running overwatch? I'm also wondering if you know if its compatible with P4L, plotmanager and doormanager? If that's the case I assume I got a lot of work trying to merge the files together....? Hehe, that's all! ^^ 

I'm confused you have Epoch or Overpoch ?

v0.3 is out 

Changes : 

• Mission file had some unused files been removed
  • Included Battleye filters (For security and logging)
  • Instant trading option redone should work better now
  • Fixed the message "need scalar more any"
  • Changed more prices on the traders
  • Removed "£" because not everyone is British

because the name of your table is  "Character_DATA" and not "character_data" change with notepad

Thanks, that did it :) However, the coins I have on my player won't save on relog, but the coins in the bank are still there.  The cashmoney does not update within the database, its stuck at "0". Any ideas on how to solve this? 

Well at least this will help remove 3 RPT   log problems.

go to your fn_selfactions.sqf

Find: 

s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["Give Money to %1", (name _cursorTarget)], "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Give_Money\give_player_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; 
s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Online Banking", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; 
s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Bank ATM", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];

Replace this the last

, ""];

With this

,""];

Bad Tut but helps a little.

[EDIT] NEVER MIND.    :( not working