[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

This two files is when you go over 1 million it doesn't go all weird, If you want to move these files they are called from the top of the compiles.sqf 

So do they only apply for the hud so that it shows correctly, or for the amount of coins stored ingame correctly too?

I'm using my own custom HUD (gonna release that soon aswell)  it uses a different approach than the HUD in your release here.

So do they only apply for the hud so that it shows correctly, or for the amount of coins stored ingame correctly too?

I'm using my own custom HUD (gonna release that soon aswell)  it uses a different approach than the HUD in your release here.

You need to call the call BIS_fnc_numberText like this on it, Unless your not going above 1 million don't use it

Hey there im using infistar and i get kicked by battleeye script restricton #90 can someone explain it pls

these are my scripts.txt

http://pastebin.com/VSyN5rmt

EDIT: with the help of Peter Beer ive fixed it, i just deleted all the script except createvehicle.txt and deletevehicle.txt

I'm getting the same issue here. So are you saying to only have a createvehicle and deletevehicle.txt and nothing else?

Ill be doing another clean up some point this week or next few days if i got the time

disregard, i accidently extracted the new version into my old folder which I thought I had deleted earlier. lol

only thing I would love to see is the if you could put the server.pbo in as a uncompiled version too. I cant unpbo it with pbo View ... and alway have to crawl around in dos prompt to use cpbo.

Really want to use this but im not sure how to make it work with the traders i already have in place, i have added Superhero and terrorist traders as well as a blackmarket at 2 locations and 2 overwatch specific traders at 2 locations and its all on taviana. What do i need to edit to match them up? i see the TIDs in some of the hpp files. im guessing i have to edit the items classnames and prices but as far as the tids that arent in the existing hpp files im not sure how to name or call the new files i would have to make to match my added traders and the taviana specific traders. any help is appreciated!!!

why when i install version 1.1 the coins work in my server

but when i install 2.0 version no coins in my server at all not even with the modded infiSTAR "give coins" it dont give no coins yet 1.1 it gives coins

I have just install 2.0 and now have installed 1.1 why dont version 2.0 work for me i get 1 warning when running the sql query

Im following both installs using files supplied yet i have no coins in game with 2.0.

well thanks for helping me out guys..................................

Guess i will be using version 1.1 then

Dont know why version 2.0 has no coins in game for me i copied the Dll files over

I use Vilayer and have full access to all files

Am i the only person having this issue ?

i dont see how everyone else can get this working.

it will be the base of the new version ( it does not work for me )

EDIT: WITH VILAYER

Every time i copy HiveExt.dll and overwrite that file ( copies 100% )

then turn off or restart the server

HiveExt.dll gets put back to default every time ( look at file size and it goes back to default )

If this is the case idk how version 1.1 works lol

I guess ill send them a support ticket see if they will change the default Dll files for me

This has to be the reason.

This is going to be the base of the a new single currency version :)

have an ETA on this new version update ??

I just for the life of me cannot get the soul update working.

gets stuck at creating character...

could issue be with ess spawn selection ? lets you choose spawn point and class loadout

Hi, 

For some reason, I don't have the option to "check wallet"

I have this

// Study Body
	if (_player_studybody) then {
		if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
		 // --------ZUPA - Check Wallet --------
				s_player_studybody = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Check Wallet") + "</t>"), "gold\check_wallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
			// ---- ZUPA END ---
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_studybody;
		s_player_studybody = -1;
	};

in my selfactions file - but there is no actual scroll.

Hi, 

For some reason, I don't have the option to "check wallet"

I have this

// Study Body
	if (_player_studybody) then {
		if (s_player_studybody < 0) then {
		 // --------ZUPA - Check Wallet --------
				s_player_studybody = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">"+("Check Wallet") + "</t>"), "gold\check_wallet.sqf",_cursorTarget, 0, false, true, "",""];
			// ---- ZUPA END ---
		};
	} else {
		player removeAction s_player_studybody;
		s_player_studybody = -1;
	};

in my selfactions file - but there is no actual scroll.

This my fn_selfactions or yours ?

Looking at it that isnt why you posting it here 0_o ?

seems i have 1 problem with this is where payers can deposit fine but canot withdraw,  well they can withdraw but DB side it doesnt write. players are spending this and it goes into the minuses

i noticed the weapons trader waasnt working correctly but i have fixed using another trade_weapons file

anyone know why this is happengn everythis eles is stock and have a few files that dont really conflict with this

but ime using zupa skins will this conflict with this going try the 3.0 and get back

As referenced here: 

You have a little snippet in trade_metals that doesn't seem to belong there:

_cid =	player getVariable ["CharacterID","0"];
_headShotsZupa = player getVariable ["headShots",0];
_key = format["CHILD:999:UPDATE `character_data` SET `HeadshotsZ` = %1 WHERE `CharacterID` = %2:[0]:",_headShotsZupa,_cid];
_result = _key call server_hiveReadWrite;

Just letting you know.