[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

Well at least this will help remove 3 RPT   log problems.

go to your fn_selfactions.sqf

Find: 

s_givemoney_dialog = player addAction [format["Give Money to %1", (name _cursorTarget)], "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Give_Money\give_player_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; 
s_bank_dialog = player addAction ["Online Banking", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; 
s_bank_dialog2 = player addAction ["Bank ATM", "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""];

Replace this the last

, ""];

With this

,""];

Bad Tut but helps a little.

You just removed a space you sure that helps xD

So there's not an easy fix PeterBeer, that you can see? I don't know if there's any files that control this, but if there is I will gladly provide it for you :)

Are you trying to merge your files with exciting ones ? , If so this is not for that this is for people who are starting server / want a new mission file / Server file

If you are using just my files have you upload the DLL files in the right place ?

Are you trying to merge your files with exciting ones ? , If so this is not for that this is for people who are starting server / want a new mission file / Server file

If you are using just my files have you upload the DLL files in the right place ?

Well, I just have a couple of mods installed, that shouldn't intervene with this at all, but i'm merging the files manually through DiffMerge. Everything works as its supposed to, just not the player coins. I've uploaded all the DLL files to where they're supposed to be. Can't figure it out :(

//Edit:

Nvm, did a fresh install and it worked. Got to figured out where I went wrong, thanks for making it so simple for us Peter :)

Hey, Is there any way, appart from doing a fresh install, that I could upgrade to this from the old zupa 999 single currency? I've been trying to find a simple way of uninstalling 999SC but there are so many dependancies and it doesn't help that you provide a mission file with it's own description, init and mission files and no install instructions? Any help with this would be a great help thanks!

Hey, Is there any way, appart from doing a fresh install, that I could upgrade to this from the old zupa 999 single currency? I've been trying to find a simple way of uninstalling 999SC but there are so many dependancies and it doesn't help that you provide a mission file with it's own description, init and mission files and no install instructions? Any help with this would be a great help thanks!

You can try and merge but i'm not really providing support for that

Very nice pack is nice, works a charm. Nice one

Ive noticed a little lag only when a player logs in with banking coins (about 10 sec gap) where a player withdraw/deposit coin but not show in database that could lead to duping/exploiting .

could someone have a script that wont allow to bank coin within 1 min of login

Much appreciated

Ive noticed a little lag only when a player logs in with banking coins (about 10 sec gap) where a player withdraw/deposit coin but not show in database that could lead to duping/exploiting .

Much appreciated

I noticed the same thing, so it would indeed be nice with a script that restricted the players for using the bank just after login :) 

Much appreciated

I noticed the same thing, so it would indeed be nice with a script that restricted the players for using the bank just after login :)

Just updated the files if you could be so kind to test it and report back to me :)

hi

is there a manual installation available for this as i need to update to the latest one rather than use the premade pbo's as im running a overpoch origins server and and cant just put in the supplied pbo's

i have looked but cant seem to see one for souls

thanks

hi

is there a manual installation available for this as i need to update to the latest one rather than use the premade pbo's as im running a overpoch origins server and and cant just put in the supplied pbo's

i have looked but cant seem to see one for souls

thanks

Nope if you look a previous comments you would see that i say is for new pbos not exciting ones

tried installing this  but server gets stuck at server verification

anyone have a clue why im getting this error ???

13:47:17 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_i>
13:47:17   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes; 

_objWpnTypes = (_i>
13:47:17   Error count: Type String, expected Array
13:47:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 193
13:47:19 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

I am trying to get this working for taviana

well really overpochins.

I had working overpochins with zuppas coin 1.1.

I replaced the server and mission file

replaced the dll files server and root

changed to instance 13

changed other 2 places in intin that calls cheno to call tavi

changed the mission file to tavi from cherno

used my server_traders

used my banks.sqf

my line 193

if (count _intentory > 0) then {
if (_type in DZE_LockedStorage) then {
_object setVariable ["WeaponCargo", (_intentory select 0),true];
_object setVariable ["MagazineCargo", (_intentory select 1),true];
_object setVariable ["BackpackCargo", (_intentory select 2),true];
} else {
_objWpnTypes = (_intentory select 0) select 0;
_objWpnQty = (_intentory select 0) select 1;
_countr = 0; 
{
if(_x in (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0)) then {
_x = (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 1) select ((DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0) find _x);
};
_isOK =  isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x);
if (_isOK) then {
_object addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes;        /////////////////////////this is line 193///////////////////////////////

Whenever I withdraw over 999,999 coins from the bank, they are lost and not updated by database. Whenever I transfer over 999,999 coins to the bank, they are put in the bank but not removed from "cashmoney" (so basically a dupe!). How do I fix this? I really need an answer quick until players figure it out :P Thanks again :)

Whenever I withdraw over 999,999 coins from the bank, they are lost and not updated by database. Whenever I transfer over 999,999 coins to the bank, they are put in the bank but not removed from "cashmoney" (so basically a dupe!). How do I fix this? I really need an answer quick until players figure it out :P Thanks again :)

Thats Souls dll file not my fault xD