[Release] Single currency (Souls 2.0) With Fixes All In One And More (v0.5)

Using and loving your pack!

I do however found this error after adding give/take coins for infistar (spoilers not working atm so sorry for code like this):

Error in expression <yer_fuelauto2 = -1;

player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;

s_givemoney_dialog =>

Error position: <s_givemoney_dialog;

s_givemoney_dialog =>

Error Undefined variable in expression: s_givemoney_dialog

File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Fn_SelfActions\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 847

2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available

Any fix?

still working nice peter,

if it says chernarus 11 it will be drag and move, it will work if  you optimise it to that map, all it needs is bank and bank markers moving to desired location and change the server traders to accomidate the new menus and changing the instances to your map other than that it works perfect, will need the restriction on the bank depocit/withdrawl to stop some minuses in the coins

Hi Guys

this is a brilliant Mod, i have it running now with all my other mods, but for two issues.

1. No zeds, like any where?

2. Money i put in the bank, is not there after server restart?

any clues, once i solve thisi will add it to my production server

Hi Cassanova, 

1. I experienced this as well, turns out there was an issue with my loot tables not being added correctly. 

2. Have you run the SQL scripts against your database to create the relevant tables for storing the coin data?

I'm sure I didn't do something correctly even though the instructions are so damn simple :)

I have a working fresh install of EPOCH Chernarus 11 and I simply replaced the files according to the instructions.

1. Put the mission file in the MPMissions Folder  - Overwrote the file in MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus
2. Put Server.pbo in the @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons - Replaced the PBO in @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons
3. Upload the provided DLL files in the correct place - Uploaded the DLLs in the root folder to root replacing DLLs. And overwrote HiveExt.dll in @DayZ_Epoch_Server.
4. Run the Sql provided on your database - Ran the SQL without error. Verified new table and table "character_data" has new "CashMoney" column
5. Enjoy - Haven't had a chance to try this yet.

When trying to connect to the server I get the following error.:

8:49:57 Player SpEciaLED connecting.
 8:49:57 Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory.

I seen someone posted this issue earlier in this thread, but I didn't see a resolution.

Hoping someone can help me
Thanks

**SOLVED**

See next post - 

Thank you Tanita-Corp  :)

y used epoch (no owerpoch)?
for only epoch need in file mission.sqm
delete

"gms_k98",
		"RH_m14",
		"FHQ_Remington",
		"FHQ_Remington_ammo",
		"FHQ_Remington_msr",
		"FHQ_Remington_xm2010",
		"FHQ_Remington_acr",
		"FHQ_Remington_rsass",
		"VILAS_WWP",
		"VILAS_RW_Forces",
		"VILAS_WWP_CO",
		"VILAS_RW_Forces_CO",
		"ddopp_taserpack",
		"smk_anims_lite",
		"MicroAirVehicles",
		"oz_is_objects",
		"monaro",
		"gsc_units_stalker_patch",
		"american_law_enforcement",
		"CYBP_Camels_Config",
		"nissan_350z",
		"ussr_cheytac",
		"bb_mercenary",
		"goosuksf",
		"frb"

repack pbo and dance

Using and loving your pack!

I do however found this error after adding give/take coins for infistar (spoilers not working atm so sorry for code like this):

Error in expression <yer_fuelauto2 = -1;
player removeAction s_givemoney_dialog;
s_givemoney_dialog =>
Error position: <s_givemoney_dialog;
s_givemoney_dialog =>
Error Undefined variable in expression: s_givemoney_dialog
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\Scripts\Fn_SelfActions\fn_selfActions.sqf, line 847
2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available

Any fix?

Did you have the time to look at this PeterBeer?

Well, I'm installing the script on my OverPochIns server and ran into my first question that I didn't see anywhere in this thread.  I've merged my filters, replaced the DLLs and am about to move onto the PBOs.  In the PBO files directory, there's a Mission File folder and a Server File folder.  I assume the dayz_server.pbo in the Server File folder replaces the PBO of the same name in the @Dayz_Epoch_server folder (merging files where necessary).

But what about the mission file in the Mission Files folder?  It's Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus but we're running the Tavi map (Dayz_Epoch_13.Tavi).

Before diving into all the files, do I just place the differences in the corresponding Tavi files?  Or are there other files for Tavi?

Thanks,

Bob

Does anyone have a "Description.ext" file that works with Overpoch??

i have got it down to the

#include "Scripts\Defines\defines.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Defines\common.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.hpp"
#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Give_Money\give_player_dialog.hpp"

added at the end and i get "Waiting for Host", but server runs when commented out?

but Coins dont save on person or bank, when log out & Back in, Yet SQL command ran fine, and table and column in Character is created?

Does anyone have a "Description.ext" file that works with Overpoch??

i have got it down to the

#include "Scripts\Defines\defines.hpp"

#include "Scripts\Defines\common.hpp"

#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Bank_Dialog\bank_dialog.hpp"

#include "Scripts\Gold_Coin_system\Give_Money\give_player_dialog.hpp"

added at the end and i get "Waiting for Host", but server runs when commented out?

but Coins dont save on person or bank, when log out & Back in, Yet SQL command ran fine, and table and column in Character is created?

Description does not depend on Epoch , Overpoch or Overpochins :)

Check your rpt what goes wrong, it should be in there clearly.

Well, I'm installing the script on my OverPochIns server and ran into my first question that I didn't see anywhere in this thread.  I've merged my filters, replaced the DLLs and am about to move onto the PBOs.  In the PBO files directory, there's a Mission File folder and a Server File folder.  I assume the dayz_server.pbo in the Server File folder replaces the PBO of the same name in the @Dayz_Epoch_server folder (merging files where necessary).

But what about the mission file in the Mission Files folder?  It's Dayz_Epoch_11.Chernarus but we're running the Tavi map (Dayz_Epoch_13.Tavi).

Before diving into all the files, do I just place the differences in the corresponding Tavi files?  Or are there other files for Tavi?

Thanks,

Bob

The only difference between maps is the mission.sqm ( in missions pbo) and the references/links to the mission.sqm and the vehicle list ( server sided).

For all the rest all files are the same ( if you didn't do custom stuff).

Description does not depend on Epoch , Overpoch or Overpochins :)

Check your rpt what goes wrong, it should be in there clearly.

Hey Zupa, thanks for reply :)

ran server, got "waiting for host", so checked RPT and it says "ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\description.ext, line 156: '.include': '"' encountered instead of '='

line 156 actually reads "  };    

and any clues on coins not saving on relog?

chrz

Hey Zupa, thanks for reply :)

ran server, got "waiting for host", so checked RPT and it says "ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\DayZ_Overpoch_1.Chernarus\description.ext, line 156: '.include': '"' encountered instead of '='

line 156 actually reads "  };    

and any clues on coins not saving on relog?

chrz

Post your description in a pastebin so i can have a look

Having a quick look and i dont see anything incorrect really

It could be a missing file  of on of the defines maybe? or an error in one of the included files. 

Or u linked me the wrong error/description ^^

Money not saving = wrong player sync or wrong dll ( server sided).

Hey Zupa, Me neither sir, cant figure why it wont run...

been pulling my hair out over it, for ages, if i had hair  ;) i'll look at dll files as well, thanks for trying bud

Hey Zupa, Me neither sir, cant figure why it wont run...

been pulling my hair out over it, for ages, if i had hair  ;) i'll look at dll files as well, thanks for trying bud

i'm not an expert on defining Sounds, so mayb try removing the Fox Sound, maybe thats the bad guy?

i'm not an expert on defining Sounds, so mayb try removing the Fox Sound, maybe thats the bad guy?

Hey Zupa

i found the bad boy in the Descriptions, it was the

// Epoch Admin Tools

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

took this out, and deleted the line that calls it in the Init, and the server runs. (i use Infistar anyways)

so i change the player_setup & player_sync files, and now the monies on the player saves on relog & server restart.

i also change the dll, in the server, but the money in the bank still dont save, but closer than i was :)

just need working dlls'

chrz Zupa!!