[HELP] Dependant on DLC that has been deleted

Uncle Bad Touch

Question

Hey so today my friend got a server and I thought I could help a bit.

So before I even touched things he said they worked which I would hope so. I then replaced dayz_chernarus with dayz_epoch cherno and when we went to load up the server and see if it work, and sadly it did not.

I keep getting the message "You can not play/edit this mission, it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac, jetski yanahuiaddon."

I then went and checked to see if I did actually delete them and I did not. So if anyone could help that would be awesome since I can't seem to find much on it. I am extremely new so please be as descriptive as humanly possible. :)  

13 answers to this question

Hey so today my friend got a server and I thought I could help a bit.

So before I even touched things he said they worked which I would hope so. I then replaced dayz_chernarus with dayz_epoch cherno and when we went to load up the server and see if it work, and sadly it did not.

I keep getting the message "You can not play/edit this mission, it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_epoch, glt_m300t, pook_h13, csj_gyroac, jetski yanahuiaddon."

I then went and checked to see if I did actually delete them and I did not. So if anyone could help that would be awesome since I can't seem to find much on it. I am extremely new so please be as descriptive as humanly possible. :)  

Is the server itself starting up correctly or is it only you who has trouble to connect to it?

Is the server itself starting up correctly or is it only you who has trouble to connect to it?

The thing is it says the server is online and running, but when you go to web console it says it is offline and when you try to join it does not appear online.

Have you looked at the Server RPT log? 

If not, check that and see if the startup is working properly.

I have not and as I said I am new to this so if you don't mind just bare with me when I ask where it is?

Vilayer, we just got back our ticket and they said we had rpt errors but we haven't done anything besides adding infistar which I later then had proof read but a mate who had already done it and he said it looked alright besides the fact I had added too much on one line but I am still learning.

So did ViLayer fix it? 

dont you need to add -mod=@DayZ_Epoch; to your Additional launch Parameters before you launch the game i got this with the lingor maps before i found out i had to use -mod=@DayZLingor;@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch; to get on some servers or i would have

You can not play/edit this mission, it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted. but would have the lingor files in the error message.