[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

I'm working towards rolling my Epoch server over to Overpoch.  Running the AI missions I get the following error when the script tries to spawn a static MG:

Cannot create entity with abstract type M2StaticMG (scope = private?)

I haven't changed anything in WAI in the server PBO and it runs fine on Epoch.  There are tons of such errors in the RPT related to Overwatch weapons and items, so it's probably something in OW that's causing the issue.  But that aside, any ideas what could be the cause?

WICKED AI 2.0.4

Since I really like (read love) the WAI missions and support for them has gone in the latest patched, I decided to dust off some of the old files and start making these properly 1.0.5+ compatible. It started with a few minor bugfixes and some custom loadouts and then turned into a proper redo with awesome help of the - very much alive - mod community (and in particular nerdalertdk)!

Wicked AI 2.0.4

Thanks for this, a visit to WAI was much needed! Installed & very happy with it. Tanktraps is an excellent idea to counter Vodnik-warriors lol

I'm working towards rolling my Epoch server over to Overpoch.  Running the AI missions I get the following error when the script tries to spawn a static MG:

Cannot create entity with abstract type M2StaticMG (scope = private?)

I haven't changed anything in WAI in the server PBO and it runs fine on Epoch.  There are tons of such errors in the RPT related to Overwatch weapons and items, so it's probably something in OW that's causing the issue.  But that aside, any ideas what could be the cause?

The map I'm developing on is overpoch napf and it runs fine so I think it must be something to do with your install.

are you running the mods in this order? "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

The map I'm developing on is overpoch napf and it runs fine so I think it must be something to do with your install.

are you running the mods in this order? "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

No.  I was told that Overwatch was always supposed to be loaded dead last.  Supposed to go "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayzOverwatch;" and in that specific order.  Is that not correct?

No.  I was told that Overwatch was always supposed to be loaded dead last.  Supposed to go "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayzOverwatch;" and in that specific order.  Is that not correct?

As far as I knew overwatch was meant to be first

that's how mine is running and I don't have any errors/overwatch loot spawns/sounds work/vaulting works.. etc

Add ikea mission you forgot a ; at the last line

} else {       [[_box,_veh,_veh2,_veh3,_tanktraps,_mines],"Survivors did not secure the convoy in time!"] call mission_failure;       };       diag_log format["WAI: Mission Ikea convoy ended at %1",_position];       missionrunning = false;       }

Correct. Only armed vehicles should explode on them. Mines only detonate when a vehicle of the opposing force drives over them (this is still some arma 2 stuff), which is why we lay down both OPFOR and BLUFOR mines.

Correct. Only armed vehicles should explode on them. Mines only detonate when a vehicle of the opposing force drives over them (this is still some arma 2 stuff), which is why we lay down both OPFOR and BLUFOR mines.

Would be cool if every Vehicle will explode :D I might think players would LOOOOVE it! 

@PeterBeer: That is weird, how is your live server different from your dev server?

@MoorZ: This mod does not alter any of the files involving friendly tagging so it should not alter that behaviour. Check your RPT file for any errors

can you see any problems with where I have the excu command in my server_functions.sqf?

server_logUnlockLockEvent = {
private["_player", "_obj", "_objectID", "_objectUID", "_statusText", "_status"];
_player = _this select 0;
_obj = _this select 1;
_status = _this select 2;
if (!isNull(_obj)) then {
_objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID", "0"];
_objectUID = _obj getVariable["ObjectUID", "0"];
_statusText = "UNLOCKED";
if (_status) then {
[_obj, "gear"] call server_updateObject;
_statusText = "LOCKED";
};
diag_log format["SAFE %5: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)", _objectID, _objectUID, (name _player), (getPlayerUID _player), _statusText];
};
};

//*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// ***** Custom Map addons *****
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_GrassCutter.sqf";
//call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_ChernoBlocks.sqf";
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_ChernoHill.sqf";
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_NEAF.sqf";
call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_Medvedskoye.sqf";
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_Skalisty.sqf";

//    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_Gvodzno_Petrovka_Road.sqf";
    call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_NWAF.sqf";
   // call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\dk_SolnichniyFactory.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\checkpoints.sqf";
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\BALOTA.sqf";
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\maps\Chernarus\KAMENKA.sqf";

//*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/
// ***** WAI Missions *****
//ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";
// ***** Added for Group Management Script *****
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\broadcaster.sqf";
//*-----------------------------------------------------------

@MoorZ: Please use [ code ] tags for proper syntax. Try to add it to your server_monitor.sqf instead. Just above "allowConnection = true;".

@PeterBeer: Cant be the same :P Please post your server and client RPT for further assistance.

How is your server FPS? WAI is configured so that while a server is under heavy load, new missions wont spawn.

--

P.S. You might wanna fix that server_tradeObject.sqf, it's causing a lot of errors.