[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

Awesome!, thanks man, that's perfect.

On another note, I have a couple of missions I've made, one little easy one for the noobies and one we've given a difficulty level of "Ultra Mega Doom", I can PM you a Google Drive link if you're interested.

Yes i am interested, but i will only start working on content when I'm positive we got most of the stuff we want in done.

Got a Question. If yomeone reaches the Mission and clears it, it do not get marked as cleared. Also when the mission times out the crates are still there with all the stuff...

I've noticed a problem with the "Kill al AI" type of missions not always clearing properly, fix is in the making.

im Getting this when the missions try to start Nvm found the issue.

15:59:29 "WAI: Starting mission ikea_convoy"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy Started At [5131.41,8802.71]"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy spawned a Ural_UN_EP1"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy spawned a UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission convoy spawned a UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1"
15:59:30 Error in expression <s select 1, "ground"] call on_kill;}];

if (_mission) then {
_unit setVariable [>
15:59:30   Error position: <if (_mission) then {
_unit setVariable [>
15:59:30   Error if: Type String, expected Bool
15:59:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 120
15:59:56 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

Yes i am interested, but i will only start working on content when I'm positive we got most of the stuff we want in done.

I've noticed a problem with the "Kill al AI" type of missions not always clearing properly, fix is in the making.

No worries man, I'll hold onto it until you're ready to start putting content in ;) I've started remaking most of the missions to try and have a theme to them, almost like the bandit vendor is some evil dude trying to take over the map and the missions are his minions getting to work trying to take over.

im Getting this when the missions try to start

15:59:29 "WAI: Starting mission ikea_convoy"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy Started At [5131.41,8802.71]"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy spawned a Ural_UN_EP1"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission Convoy spawned a UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
15:59:29 "WAI: Mission convoy spawned a UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1"
15:59:30 Error in expression <s select 1, "ground"] call on_kill;}];

if (_mission) then {
_unit setVariable [>
15:59:30   Error position: <if (_mission) then {
_unit setVariable [>
15:59:30   Error if: Type String, expected Bool
15:59:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 120
15:59:56 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"

Please post your ikea mission file.

Good work on this so far, really liking where this is going :)

I did have a issue with static missions. I changed static missions to true and added a few little groups to test out, and can't seem to get them to show up. Any suggestions as to what Im doing wrong? Also when static missons are on, do the random ones stop? Thanks!

if(isServer) then {

//Custom Spawns file//

/*
    [
        [11226.9,4264.98,0.002],            // (Rog)Electro Entrance
        4,                                    // Number Of units
        "easy",                            // Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
        "Random",                            // Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
        4,                                    // Number of magazines
        "Random",                            // Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
        "Random",                            // Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
        "Random"                            // Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set
    ] call spawn_group;

*/
[[11226.9,4264.98,0.002],4,"easy","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random"] call spawn_group;
[[11286.3,4299.83,0.002],2,"easy","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random"] call spawn_group;

/*
    Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with mutiple positions)

[
        [                                    // Rog anti air
            [11250.9,4273.89,20.313],
            [11229.1,4247.15,7.453]
        ],
        "M2StaticMG",                        // Classname of turret
        "hard",                                // Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
        "Bandit2_DZ",                        // Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
        "Random",                            // Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
        2,                                    // Number of magazines
        "Random",                            // Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
        "Random"                            // Gearset classname, use "Random" or classname here
    ] call spawn_static;

Place your custom static weapon spawns below
*/

[[11250.9,4273.89,20.313],"Igla_AA_pod_East","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;
[[11229.1,4247.15,7.453],"M2StaticMG","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;

diag_log "WAI: Static mission loaded";

};

Did you switch static_missions to true in the config file?

By default the random missions will keep working, only if you change ai_mission_system to false they will stop.

Yes, and after I did I noticed that random missions stopped spawning, hence the other question. Any suggestions? Do you have a working static example I could look at?

Please post your server rpt file. Probably something wrong with the static file then which i can't seem to spot.

--

Edit: Try

[[[11250.9,4273.89,20.313]],"Igla_AA_pod_East","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;
[[[11229.1,4247.15,7.453]],"M2StaticMG","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;

Please post your server rpt file. Probably something wrong with the static file then which i can't seem to spot.

--

Edit: Try

[[[11250.9,4273.89,20.313]],"Igla_AA_pod_East","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;
[[[11229.1,4247.15,7.453]],"M2StaticMG","hard","TK_GUE_Soldier_AAT_EP1","Random",4,"Random","Random"] call spawn_static;

That was the problem! missings set of brackets. Thanks for the help :)

f3cuk nothing major but thought i should point it out 
ai_skin = ["GUE_Soldier_2_DZ", "GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ", "GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ", "Bandit1_DZ", "BanditW1_DZ", "BanditW2_DZ", "Functionary1_EP1_DZ", "Bandit2_DZ", "GUE_Commander_DZ", "GUE_Soldier_2_DZ", "GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ", "GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ", "Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ", "TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ", "TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ"];

GUE_Soldier_2_DZ is in there twice

For Static AI, is there an easy way to control groups options? For example I'd like to disable patroling and info sharing for a certain group so they can gaurd the supply box no matter what happens to their buddies. I copied the script into a WAISTATIC folder and changed the links to match to do this, but its seems sloppy to have basicly two of the same scripts running just to have greater control over static AI behavoirs.

Cool, was going to ask about the tank traps. Hard to get the gear out from ikea convoy once completed =)

I have a question.

I want to run come cqc missions, but how would I do it some I have like 10 locations, but it just picks one of locations randomly? 

Cool, was going to ask about the tank traps. Hard to get the gear out from ikea convoy once completed =)

I have a question.

I want to run come cqc missions, but how would I do it some I have like 10 locations, but it just picks one of locations randomly? 

If I understand your question correctly, you have 10 locations you would like to pick to spawn a CQC mission, presumably you know these positions are safe to spawn the mission, you use this:

_position = [_location1, _location2, _location3] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;