[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

this will not work on my server i have done exactly what you said to do and no missions spawn in my server. i have even tried placing the exec line in the server monitor sqf and still nothing works please help i would love this to be on my server 

Are you with GTXGaming ?

Once the version comes out that has hero and bandit missions I'll be dropping it on my server and making more missions for both that I'll be happy to share, they may need a little tweaking for other servers though as I have a theme with my bandits, they're not just some rag tag bunch of nobodies, they have a plan! :P

I'm seeming to have a bit of trouble, I tried putting it in, but I doesn't want to save. Every time I click save, I reopen it, it's not there, just the Infistar AntiHack script is there not ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";'

Please help.

Seems like host provider problem who you with ?

Seems like host provider problem who you with ?

Survival Servers.

Tried re-downloading PBO and trying to config a new one. No avail.

Tried replacing the Infistar script with WAI script. Nada.

Have to make a ticket I guess.

I just said fuck it and paid someone to do it for me, was tired of Survival taking 10 years to get back to me.

Want a challenge on the "Extreme" bandit camp

Open "bandit_base.sqf"

Replace with this code :

if(isServer) then {

private ["_tanktraps","_mines","_position","_box","_missiontimeout","_cleanmission","_playerPresent","_starttime","_currenttime","_cleanunits","_rndnum"];

_position 		= safepos call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
	_tanktraps		= [];
	_mines			= [];

diag_log 		format["WAI: Mission bandit base started at %1",_position];

_box 			= createVehicle ["RUVehicleBox",[(_position select 0),(_position select 1),0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	[_box] 			call Extra_Large_Gun_Box;

_baserunover  	= createVehicle ["land_fortified_nest_big",[(_position select 0) - 40, (_position select 1),-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover1 	= createVehicle ["land_fortified_nest_big",[(_position select 0) + 40, (_position select 1),-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover2 	= createVehicle ["land_fortified_nest_big",[(_position select 0), (_position select 1) - 40,-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover3 	= createVehicle ["land_fortified_nest_big",[(_position select 0), (_position select 1) + 40,-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover4 	= createVehicle ["Land_Fort_Watchtower",[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1),-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover5 	= createVehicle ["Land_Fort_Watchtower",[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1),-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover6 	= createVehicle ["Land_Fort_Watchtower",[(_position select 0), (_position select 1) - 10,-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
	_baserunover7 	= createVehicle ["Land_Fort_Watchtower",[(_position select 0), (_position select 1) + 10,-0.2],[], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

_baserunover 	    setDir 90;
	_baserunover1 	setDir 270;
	_baserunover2 	setDir 0;
	_baserunover3 	setDir 180;
	_baserunover4 	setDir 0;
	_baserunover5 	setDir 180;
	_baserunover6 	setDir 270;
	_baserunover7 	setDir 90;

_baserunover 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover;
	_baserunover1 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover1;
	_baserunover2 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover2;
	_baserunover3 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover3;
	_baserunover4 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover4;
	_baserunover5 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover5;
	_baserunover6 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover6;
	_baserunover7 	setVectorUp surfaceNormal position _baserunover7;

if(wai_enable_tank_traps) then {
		_tanktraps = [_position] call tank_traps;
	};

if(wai_enable_minefield) then {
		_mines = [_position,50,100,50] call minefield;
	};

_rndnum = round (random 3) + 4;
	[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],_rndnum,"hard","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",true] call spawn_group;
	[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],4,"hard","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",true] call spawn_group;
	[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],4,"Random","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",true] call spawn_group;
	[[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],4,"Random","Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",true] call spawn_group;
	[[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],[(_position select 0) + 100, _position select 1, 0],50,2,"HMMWV_Armored","Random"] spawn vehicle_patrol;	
	[[[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","easy","Random",0,2,"Random","Random",true] call spawn_static;
	[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) - 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","easy","Random",0,2,"Random","Random",true] call spawn_static;
	[[[(_position select 0) + 10, (_position select 1) + 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","easy","Random",0,2,"Random","Random",true] call spawn_static;
	[[[(_position select 0) - 10, (_position select 1) - 10, 0]],"M2StaticMG","easy","Random",0,2,"Random","Random",true] call spawn_static;

[[(_position select 0), (_position select 1), 0],[0,0,0],400,"CH53_DZE",10,1,"Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",false] spawn heli_para;
	[[(_position select 0), (_position select 1), 0],[0,0,0],400,"CH53_DZE",10,1,"Random",4,"Random","Random","Random",false] spawn heli_para;

[_position,"[Extreme] Bandit Base"] execVM wai_marker;

[nil,nil,rTitleText,"Bandits have setup temporary encampment, Go and ambush it to make it yours","PLAIN",10] call RE;

_missiontimeout = true;
	_cleanmission = false;
	_playerPresent = false;
	_starttime = floor(time);

while {_missiontimeout} do {

sleep 5;

_currenttime = floor(time);

{
			if((isPlayer _x) && (_x distance _position <= 150)) then {
				_playerPresent = true
			};
		} forEach playableUnits;

if (_currenttime - _starttime >= wai_mission_timeout) then {
			_cleanmission = true;
		};

if ((_playerPresent) || (_cleanmission)) then {
			_missiontimeout = false;
		};

};

if (_playerPresent) then {

[0] call mission_type;

[_box,"Survivors captured the base, HOOAH",[_tanktraps,_mines]] call mission_succes;

} else {

[[_box,_baserunover,_baserunover1,_baserunover2,_baserunover3,_baserunover4,_baserunover5,_baserunover6,_baserunover7,_tanktraps,_mines],"Survivors were unable to capture the base"] call mission_failure;

};

diag_log format["WAI: Mission bandit base ended at %1 ended",_position];

missionrunning = false;

};

Lets just say Backup is coming !

I'm seeming to have a bit of trouble, I tried putting it in, but I doesn't want to save. Every time I click save, I reopen it, it's not there, just the Infistar AntiHack script is there not ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";'

Please help.

have not tested it 

try this

1.  make a folder in your mission.pbo and call it custom.

2. copy the server_monitor.sqf in to the new custom folder.

3 now open server_monitor.sqf and 

• search for allowConnection = true; and add the line shown below

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true

4 open your init.sqf in the mission.pbo and  

• search for   _serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

and change it to  _serverMonitor =  [] execVM "custom\server_monitor.sqf";

pack your mission.pbo and upload it  restart the server and have fun with your missions.

or try this

1.  make a folder in your mission.pbo and call it custom.

2. copy the server_monitor.sqf in to the new custom folder.

3 now open server_monitor.sqf and 

• search for allowConnection = true; and add the line shown below

[] ExecVM "custom\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true

4 copy the WAI folder in the custom folder

5 open your init.sqf in the mission.pbo and  

• search for   _serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

and change it to  _serverMonitor =  [] execVM "custom\server_monitor.sqf";

pack your mission.pbo and upload it  restart the server and have fun with your missions.

About 2 hours in to server running the mission stop loading anyone else got this 

No errors in the logs

could be this

https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI/blob/master/WAI/missions/ikea_convoy.sqf#L124

also if you are running any missions with

[1] call mission_type;

they might stop working, this will all change with the major update though

Edited by Jossy

Just wanted to say thanks for updating this! I'm really enjoying the simpler configurations.

Will the upcoming Bandit and hero missions also allow friendly AI?

If not, can I get some suggestions on how to best implement this? I tried adding another folder of the complete WAI install, with all createGroup statements changed to west - however these AI would still attack the player. I'm hoping to replicate the features Sarge AI had of having both bandits and friendly AI.

Again, thanks for the great work!

Just wanted to say thanks for updating this! I'm really enjoying the simpler configurations.

Will the upcoming Bandit and hero missions also allow friendly AI?

If not, can I get some suggestions on how to best implement this? I tried adding another folder of the complete WAI install, with all createGroup statements changed to west - however these AI would still attack the player. I'm hoping to replicate the features Sarge AI had of having both bandits and friendly AI.

Again, thanks for the great work!

It's not something that's currently being worked on, it is possible, but it would raise issues of players being able to just run up to the crate and take loot so it would take a while to implement safeguards and such.

Certainly something I could work on after this update

It's not something that's currently being worked on, it is possible, but it would raise issues of players being able to just run up to the crate and take loot so it would take a while to implement safeguards and such.

Certainly something I could work on after this update

I did not have missions in mind, but rather static AI only. I wouldn't want to make things easier for the players but would like to add some emersive elements.

I followed the instructions and checked all steps twice that i made, but the missions/WAI is not starting. (even not on RTP on server-start)
I use Epoch v1.0.5.1 and the map Sauerland.
In the RTP log is a error that appears every few milliseconds:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
RTP log

_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
 7:29:27   Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
 7:29:27   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
 7:29:27 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 256

>
 7:29:27 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 256
 7:29:27 Error in expression <imit = _random select 1;

>

>

>

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

>
 7:32:51   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
 7:32:51 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 256
 7:32:51 Error in expression <VehiclesList select _index;

_vehicle = _random select 0;
_velimit = _random sel>
 7:32:51   Error position: <_random select 0;
_velimit = _random sel>
 7:32:51   Error Undefined variable in expression: _random
 7:32:51 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 253
 7:32:51 Error in expression <imit = _random select 1;

>
 7:32:51   Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
 7:32:51   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
 7:32:51 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 256
 7:32:51 Error in expression <VehiclesList select _index;

_vehicle = _random select 0;
_velimit = _random sel>
 7:32:51   Error position: <_random select 0;
_velimit = _random sel>
 7:32:51   Error Undefined variable in expression: _random
 7:32:51 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 253

Bevore i installed this version of WAI i used an old version of WAI (not for epoch version 1.0.5.1 but some times the missions starts correct) that means,
that i didnt change anything from the "server_functions.sqf" i only add the line from the install-instruction at the end of the "server_functions"-file,
deleted the old "WAI"-folder and put the "WAI"-folder from here to my d"ayz_server.pbo".
I even tried it with "[] " bevore "ExecVM".

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
end of "server_functions.sqf"
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

...    ...
912    server_logUnlockLockEvent = {
913        private["_player", "_obj", "_objectID", "_objectUID", "_statusText", "_status"];
914        _player = _this select 0;
...        _obj = _this select 1;
...        _status = _this select 2;
...        if (!isNull(_obj)) then {
...            _objectID = _obj getVariable["ObjectID", "0"];
...            _objectUID = _obj getVariable["ObjectUID", "0"];
...            _statusText = "UNLOCKED";
...            if (_status) then {
...                [_obj, "gear"] call server_updateObject;
...                _statusText = "LOCKED";
...            };
...            diag_log format["SAFE %5: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)", _objectID, _objectUID, (name _player), (getPlayerUID _player), _statusText];
...        };
...    };
929    ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";    <------- that is what i have added

in the "config.sqf" i have set the "wai_mission_timer" to 1-2 minutes. is this maybe the problem?
i hope someone can help me :(

@jotreu: 1-2 minutes mission timers seems unreasonably short.

---

I did not have missions in mind, but rather static AI only. I wouldn't want to make things easier for the players but would like to add some emersive elements.

Static friendly AI is something I will definitely look at.

I've got this idea of adding them to my safezones and making them hostile to zombies and people who do illegal stuff (like steal). It would be awesome if they would track down these rule breakers and send them to prison (t.p. to prison location and remove all items from their body). The only way to get out of the prison is by escaping and that is kinda hard cause there would be static AI protecting it.

This kinda need fixing when you do bandit base mission OR Ikea mission choppers come with Backup right but it takes some time getting to you 

Picture :

6tHg90Q.jpg

They stay there for 4 minutes then took 3 minutes getting to the mission by then there gone xD anyway to spawn them within 2000m of the actually mission