PsiSyndicate Video.

Axle

No zombies is the best news. Epoch needed to change it up . Zombies have been over done. 

I gotta get all class room on you guys but this is the meaning of epoch....

ep·och  [ep-uhk or, esp. British, ee-pok]  Show IPA

noun

a particular period of time marked by distinctive features, events, etc.: The treaty ushered in an epoch of peace and good will.  

the beginning of a distinctive period in the history of anything: The splitting of the atom marked an epoch in scientific discovery.  

a point of time distinguished by a particular event or state of affairs; a memorable date: His coming of age was an epoch in his life.  

Geology . any of several divisions of a geologic period during which a geologic series is formed. Compare age (  def 12 ) . See table under geologic time.

Astronomy .

a.

an arbitrarily fixed instant of time or date, usually the beginning of a century or half century, used as a reference in giving the elements of a planetary orbit or the like.

b.

the mean longitude of a planet as seen from the sun at such an instant or date.

Google says this:

ep·och

/ˈepək/

noun

noun: epoch; plural noun: epochs

a period of time in history or a person's life, typically one marked by notable events or particular characteristics.

"the Victorian epoch"synonyms:    era, age, period, time, span, stage; Moreeon

"England's Tudor epoch"

the beginning of a distinctive period in the history of someone or something.

"welfare reform was an epoch in the history of U.S. social policy"synonyms:    era, age, period, time, span, stage; Moreeon

"England's Tudor epoch"

Geology

a division of time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself subdivided into ages, corresponding to a series in chronostratigraphy.

"the Pliocene epoch"

I am looking forward to a change, after all the world has to run out of zombies some time where do they keep coming from? They need a little Darwinisum to happen to them.

Hey lets help make Arma not war!

No zombies is the best news. Epoch needed to change it up . Zombies have been over done. 

I disagree, a ton of players including myself starting playing dayz because of it being a zombie survival game.  The reason I moved to epoch was because it took dayz and made it better, adding things to t he game that I'm interested in.  If I wanted to play a game where you build and just kill each other, theres several out there, like rust.

I disagree, a ton of players including myself starting playing dayz because of it being a zombie survival game.  The reason I moved to epoch was because it took dayz and made it better, adding things to t he game that I'm interested in.  If I wanted to play a game where you build and just kill each other, theres several out there, like rust.

I do like the feedback but I think once we give you guys the full Monty on A3 Epoch you might just change your mind. This isn't going to just be pvp/bases. We have so much in store that we haven't even announced yet :D

Anything from the Epoch team will be brilliant B) They have good ideas and can code well, Epoch for A2 was and still is the most popular mod.

They're also pissing it in the BIS 'Make ArmA not war' competition, don't forget top vote Here

I think we won, jusayin.

But yeah, if any of you haven't voted, get yerasses over there.  Let's blow these other fish out of the water and send them packin.  -_-