New cars?

Chewie

Considering the gyros are in the game that never look damaged or them aweful glitched bouncing planes. I'm sure the cars can't be any worse .

And yes people will keep requesting things that look good and catch there eyes, can't fault people for that.

Right in that same thread I linked is vbawol's explanation why gyros are included:

And yeah, the planes bounce, but so does the AN2 which has been doing so since vanilla DayZ.

Well, they've already said no...so not sure how repeatedly asking for it is of any use.

Why devs are not adding new cars anymore? Hello Kitty and other cars and stuff were amazing. There is really nothing new coming? 

My players were deeply saddened by this move to remove them, but if the guy doesn't give permission to use them, what can the devs do?

Perhaps it would be possible for the community to get together to make our own vehicles patch to give to epoch?  There's surely enough ability on the forums here to do such a thing?

• 4 weeks later...

Ey guys

I would also spritz my pants if the sigma car pack could find its way to epoch. So at anyone with experience in custom car modeling: How hard would it be to "fix" the cars, especially the damage model, so they could be acceptable for epoch, provided the original creator would give his/her ok for tinkering with his models?

Nearly indestructible vehicles are a very bad thing. If you don't believe me there is an admin on a server I am now banned from who probably has a teeth gritting story about how some jerk drove a LAV through several brick walls and 2 helicopters including the admin's and the explosion killed the admin in the process. Said jerk survived as the LAV only lost it's wheels and gave him plenty of time to eject before it started on fire and blew up taking out a second admin who had teleported to the first admin's body. That jerk might be a bit apologetic to said Admins if they ever met again but did prove his point about how non-PVP is unenforceable until after the fact.

• 2 weeks later...

Where it is true no PVP can be tough to police, i have coded custom damage handler so that players do not take damage from other players and found the script to make locked vehicles god mode. So on my server your base and locked vehicles are god mode and Even if you get run over by a player you wont get hurt. Zombies and AI still kill you as expected. I log off knowing that even if the server is trolled by PVPers they will only get the unlocked vehicles. Players and locked vehicles and bases survive.