SMD_sahrani_A2

badge

Question

Hi guys.  Firstly, I am new to scripting.  I have been working on my HFB server for about 3 weeks.  I have installed SMD_sahrani_A2 on my server and I have added self bloodbag, Lift/Tow (with battle eye off or kicked), and have previously installed build snapping, intro music, and a restart scheduler successfully.

Here are my issues/questions:

How do I increase the loot? I tried the opendayz.net tutorial, but got a wait for host screen and the customizable scripts that they discuss did not exist in my variables.sql folder.

How do I increase the number of zombies?

Is it possible to add the sahrani citizens from armaholic as zombies?  I saw this on another non-epoch server...pretty cool.  Where would I place the sahrani citizens pbo and bikey?

Is there a reason my restart scheduler would work once, and then stop?

Any help that you could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.  I have read these forums for hours and not found the answers.  If they are in another post, I am sorry, I didn't see it.  These forums have helped me with most of the other scripting I have done, so thank you all.

4 answers to this question

For loot, put the following in your mission init file:

DZE_MissionLootTable = true;

Thread about how to setup the required configs (need to also be placed in mission folder) here:

For zombies, mission init file once again:

dayz_maxLocalZombies = 15;
dayz_maxGlobalZombiesInit = 15;
dayz_maxGlobalZombiesIncrease = 5;
dayz_maxZeds = 500;

In regards to adding sahrani citizens as zombies, it may be possible - you would need to dig deep and look though, I personally haven't tried to do this.

Hey, just wondering how you made out on this? It sounds like a fanatastic Idea.

Any luck or did you make it so far and give up? If that is the case show me how far you got and I will pick up and carry on and if I get it finished I will show you.

Cheers

It's the same problem you get with the Sahrani vehicles. Would love to use those, but as i see it, the configs of sahrani are getting overwritten by the epoch ones. So we need to figure out a way, that the sahrani ones getting loaded aswell as the epoch ones. Maybe something like rmod did it?

Sofar SG