Add JSRS Mod to Epoch

Dobrowney

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

besides beeing lazy, whats stopping you from doing this on your own?

This pretty much, it takes a few seconds to add them to your server. You get kicked for CBA because it creates a vehicle for most sounds. I couldn't be arsed changing the scripts file, especially since the Epoch one is now full of a random shit that doesn't make sense.

Then I cannot copy my scripts.txt over cause it's edited for Infistar...just do it manually, it takes 5 mins! Note the script restriction kick numbers and edit the line number by changing 5 into 1.

Hi there, you wouldn't mind sharing that file to me as well, would you?  I'm looking to enable JSRS and we run InfiSTAR as well. =]

I'd really like to add a sound-mod like these (acex_sm sounded nice) but all the pre-requisites make it too much of a hassle for the users (ie. acex_sm requiring both CBA and ACE), and the CBA completely suck in terms of optimization and general performance impact.

Is JSRS the only mod that WORKS without other shit?

I have had some people asking me to add this to my server. Am i correct in thinking, to allow people to use this on my server all i have to do is add the bikey to the keys folder and nothing else is required? It wont stop people joining the server that do not have the sound mod etc

I have had some people asking me to add this to my server. Am i correct in thinking, to allow people to use this on my server all i have to do is add the bikey to the keys folder and nothing else is required? It wont stop people joining the server that do not have the sound mod etc

Correct.

Well before i added the support for it there was no desync what so ever.

Then when I added it, massive desync and red chain almost constantly.

After i removed it again, it was back to normal.

Besides that, I have no conclusive evidence.