Add JSRS Mod to Epoch

Dobrowney

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server owners just need to add the JSRS bikey to their keys folder. Users then need to add a @JSRS1.5 to their launch parameters (obviously, they also need to download JSRS). I've never had any battleye issues with it.

You also need to tweak the scripts.txt battleye filters to prevent kicks, but it's do-able. We have it on our server and JSRS is amazing!

The new update in epoch now kicks for script restriction .. I have had JSRS installed for a very long time. I would like to see The epoch devs just setup the keys and config battleye so it works. Asking the server owners to do this most of the time is likey pulling teeth or they do not know how to edit batteye right. 

I greatly enjoy JSRS 1.5 on my server, but the pack is 2GB to download. Not everyone who plays DayZ has the best connection, and to them 2GB is a lot.

I would enjoy having it included in, but at the same time I don't want it to turn into the same thing that happened with the 1.0.2.5 Dust.

Eh bro. I do not want the mod added to Epoch.. I just want Epoch devs to add the Bi Keys to the mod and edit their Battleye Scripts to allow it .. This allowing the Clients to add it if they wish. 

Ok so a quick question:

Just wondering if anyone else has got this error?

WARNING: NIL VARIABLE OVERRIDEN

We get this error when we try and use the new @CBA_CO, If we dont launch with it we dont get the error.

*edit*

Make sure you dont have anything that starts with NIL it always needs to be _nul or _nil or something like that :)

Fixed it.