Finding Mods for 1.0.6.1

DAKA

11 hours ago, DAKA said:

Ok, so I have a few mods. I am looking to see if there is a good looking debug monitor. How about base safe zones and a good trader safe zone.

Alot has already been converted over. here is the list of mods that have been so far

https://epochmod.com/forum/forum/123-a2-epoch-mods/

I don't use this version but from the looks of it you will most likely get kicked for each vehicle in the attachto.txt file.. you could simply change 5's for each vehicle to 3 so it looks something like: 

3 "KamazRefuel_DZ"
3 "UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ"
3 "MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ"
3 "Ural_UN_EP1"
3 "Ural_TK_CIV_EP1"
3 "Ural_CDF"

20 hours ago, salival said:

I rewrote a large part of the andre heli convoy script to be better using loot from WAI

If you search for his original thread it should be on there.

ahhh man thats awesome... We LOVED that script, but it was a huge drain on server FPS. that one script alone was taking 10 server FPS...

Ill definately look into that.

As for the R3f Logistics, It works fine straight out of the box.  Im using the one i had on my 1051 server and no problems so far.

I would suggest trying it before posting about it. That way it doesnt cause a confusion to other players.

I also think it would be a good idea to make a thread with the scripts that DON'T need to be converted over...easier to manage.   I might do that in a bit, with the ones i know work without modifications