0.3.3.0 Items in Vehicles / Shelfes / Tents etc. often not saved in DB

He-Man

Hi,

we have the problem, that items in Storages / Vehicles sometimes not be updated in the DB.

When a Player takes his weapons out of a shelf and put them in another shelf it often happens, that after Restart the Weapons are in both shelfes or in no shelf.

I have also testes on our Testserver with a clean database and had the same issue.

Have someone else noticed something like this?

Not really seeing much in the report aside from a lot of...

4:56:55 Error: Object(10 : 1168) not found
 4:56:55 Error: Object(10 : 1171) not found
 4:56:55 Error: Object(10 : 1170) not found
 4:56:55 Error: Object(10 : 1172) not found
 4:57:05 Server: Object 10:1192 not found (message Type_91)
 4:57:05 Server: Object 10:1189 not found (message Type_119)
 4:57:05 Server: Object 10:1190 not found (message Type_119)

Don't think it's an issue of "adding and removing items leading up to a restart", we've even been losing vehicles and lock boxes that prior to updating had been there for weeks. infiSTAR updated, I'll give it a try and see if it helps. 

Update: Even with the latest infiSTAR issue persists, also doesn't look like it's spawning any new vehicles either. DB shows 125, based on epochconfig we should have 180. No new ones showing up.

Edited by blue00

Last Inistar update seems to fix the problem with not saved inventory in shelfes / cars etc. for me.

Infistar v0220 from today

Weird, not sure what's going on with mine then. Did the 0.3.3.0 require a server wipe or anything? Still having a lot of issues with stuff disappearing\not spawning.

No wipe required.

Try to delete ALL trader inventory in redis with redis desktop manager

The "class CfgEpochClient" from "destription.ext" has been moved and changed (moved already in 0.3.2).

Now you can copie the complete code from "@Epoch\Addons\a3_epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient\Altis.hpp" inside the "destription.ext" and insert your customs.

The "class CfgEpochClient" from "destription.ext" has been moved and changed (moved already in 0.3.2).

Now you can copie the complete code from "@Epoch\Addons\a3_epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient\Altis.hpp" inside the "destription.ext" and insert your customs.

Yeah I noticed that in patch notes, just wasn't sure what it meant for trying to change those things now. I tried adding it in to my description.ext, but the server crashes when loading the mission. Is there some place in particular it's supposed to go?

Edited by blue00

I heard, that you can also edit the "@Epoch\Addons\a3_epoch_config\Configs\CfgEpochClient\Altis.hpp"

Or add in descrition.ext: 

#include "CfgEpochClient.hpp"

and add this File in th root of your mission: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua494vszosdb42j/CfgEpochClient.hpp?dl=0

Hpte this runs for you...

Edited by He-Man

Noticed that since the release of this patch vehicles started to disappear randomly. Been playing on Mell's House so not sure if it is server database issue or broken patch. Also sometimes magazines disappear from my inventory too. Let's say I have a spare one, I reload a half used mag to a full mag, and that half-used mag vanishes.

and add this File in th root of your mission: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua494vszosdb42j/CfgEpochClient.hpp?dl=0

Hpte this runs for you...

I this worked :) thanks so much!

Noticed that since the release of this patch vehicles started to disappear randomly. Been playing on Mell's House so not sure if it is server database issue or broken patch. 

Still having the same issue. Yesterday a car even disappeared while I was standing right next to it xD