Explosives !

IReeceI

Im sorry but they cant be :( We have been playing since 0.3.1 started and cant find any ! Thats 7 of us looting grinding daily ! 

Problem is now the devs have turned it into PvE with a slight PvP round the map ! Your are untouchable in base ! 0.3.1 bought so much to the table but this has seriously taken the fun away ! 

Its not about leveling someones base ! but being able to raid them -_- Why they did not keep explosives, And just buff walls and jammers ! Keeping door ways the same hitpoints !

You dont even need to build good bases now ! 4 walls roof and floor and your good ! no one can touch you -_-

Playing now seems to be so boring and seriously tempted to quit untill the next update when they might actually level the tables again ! Either that or wait for servers to get files and actually do the work needed to balance the game again !

the worse thing is now, We will just see people griefing bases ! dropping like 20 cars round it parking helis infront off doors ! For the love of Epoch they need to release and get the server admins to fix this :( 

I play on Richies server which is great ! But as of now his hands are tied :(

I play on Richies server which is great ! But as of now his hands are tied :(

We (official hosts) can do certain things, we just can't modify the server files but i'll think it over on how i can restore the balance you want :)

Increasing the spawn rate is boring, maybe a custom mission with an explosive reward, that way you can all go fight to the death, the winner gets a 'Boom Toy' :D

We (official hosts) can do certain things, we just can't modify the server files but i'll think it over on how i can restore the balance you want :)

Increasing the spawn rate is boring, maybe a custom mission with an explosive reward, that way you can all go fight to the death, the winner gets a 'Boom Toy' :D

Hey making us work for them would be fine :) 

Yeah putting a few at missions would be great as so far the mission rewards are not high enough for the trouble they take (Them damn mounted 50's lol)

Would be nice to seee the mission boxes really hauled over ! With some added weapons/sites ammo and few mines then a couple of satchels and claymores (Need a few as 0.3.1 seems to have made bases to strong)

Also one of your missions does have a guy with a RPG (Medi mission) But once you kill him he drops it ! :( Be nice to keep :)

So no we haven't taken out explosives, they were just made a bit to rare and we started with that to see where the balances lie because it was not right before. Now we have a new system in place and it just needs some balance and I'll be working on that today.

Honestly I think the damage model for jammers and walls was fine. Maybe buff them a little... Like 2-3 Satchels for a jammer. 1 for walls and 2 for doors maybe. Just take out the ability to destroy a jammer with so few zafir mags. N if it all still needs a buff then just make the satchels a little rarer. Half this community plays this mod to build bases, raid others, & pvp. Please dont take our ability to do that away. If people want to play pve then they can go play on an indestructible base server...

Shouldn't this type of discussion go in the feedback section?

For the life of me I don't understand the whining and moaning about features that come and go during the 'discovery' days of balance in a project still in alpha.

Bringing up a observations (like happydayz) and one's opinion of the ramifications are one thing, but comments that defy reasoning and logic? I find it hard to believe even an adolescent can be so obtuse. Listening to some of these comments you'd think the mod is in feature lock mode ready for the retail box. Give it a rest already....

Shouldn't this type of discussion go in the feedback section?

For the life of me I don't understand the whining and moaning about features that come and go during the 'discovery' days of balance in a project still in alpha.

Bringing up a observations (like happydayz) and one's opinion of the ramifications are one thing, but comments that defy reasoning and logic? I find it hard to believe even an adolescent can be so obtuse. Listening to some of these comments you'd think the mod is in feature lock mode ready for the retail box. Give it a rest already....

(1) its in the feedback ! But tbh you get more views and players commenting on the discussion ! And its also up for discussion asking what people think of it ? So its in the right forum !

(2) Yeah it is in Alpha :) .. But when you make an Alpha then take away some of the best parts of that Alpha it makes you wonder ! 

(3) As it now seems you have no actual input, You may aswel leave this thread alone ! 

Have a nice day/Night Floyd !

updated... now have used 14 satchels, 4 sappers normal and 1 large sapper...and 2 anti personel mines. wall is still standing strong... Not attempting to ruin a base... attempting to even get into one is impossible which makes raids pointless... especially when the world limit is reached.

Almost makes penetration impossible!  :D

I will send you guys beer and women if you don't make jammers indestructible after the patch. :ph34r: :wub: