computermancer

Hi Guys, a little problem Cmearplugs menu working fine on Infistar Admins but not by normal players, I think it has to do with infistar but i found nothing about that... can u help plz

If I remember right Infinistar supressed anything that is added to the context menu unless you put in an exception, but I have never had to deal with that myself.

Having a problem with your script, and this one: 

Your script prevents the spawn dialog script from working. Something about the "onPlayerKilled" and "onPlayerRespawn" files is preventing the spawn dialog script from working properly. When I comment out your script in my init.sqf, and remove those two files from my mission file, the other script works fine. When I add your stuff back in, it doesn't load.

No error's in the server or client RPT files.

Hi

i addet all what is in the instruction , the battleeye filter too.

But i become a script restriction 22 failor.

26.05.2015 17:06:52: DexXxter (31.18.171.33:2304) 6af83e........ - #22 "ile {true} do
{
waitUntil {alive vehicle player};
Sleep 8;
[] execVM "earplugs.sqf";
waitUntil {!alive player};
[] execVM "earpl"

what can i do?

thx for help

Dex

Hey all ... id love to get a bit of assistance with getting this script to run on my a3epoch server. i believe i installed all the scripts in the right place but nothing seems to be happening. No issues with BE , just not seeing any reduction or any signs that it is indeed put in correctly. What info can i provide yall to assist me with ?Thanks in advance

josh

Nope that didnt seem to help either. it doesnt seem to be a BE issue . i think i may have screwed up somewhere else as far as placing the script goes ... not surprising seeing a s this is my first server other than a dayz server . 

if (cmEarplugsKeyPressEn>
12:27:40   Error position: <cm_EP_LOOP;};    

if (cmEarplugsKeyPressEn>
12:27:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: cm_ep_loop
12:27:40 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.altis\onPlayerRespawn.sqf, line 40
12:27:40 Error in expression <R")) then {[] spawn cm_EP_LOOP;};    

if (cmEarplugsKeyPressEnabled) then {
[] spa>
12:27:40   Error position: <cmEarplugsKeyPressEnabled) then {
[] spa>
12:27:40   Error Undefined variable in expression: cmearplugskeypressenabled
12:27:40 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.altis\onPlayerRespawn.sqf, line 42
12:28:36 Fresnel n must be >0, given n=0,k=10

Having a problem with your script, and this one: 

Your script prevents the spawn dialog script from working. Something about the "onPlayerKilled" and "onPlayerRespawn" files is preventing the spawn dialog script from working properly. When I comment out your script in my init.sqf, and remove those two files from my mission file, the other script works fine. When I add your stuff back in, it doesn't load.

No error's in the server or client RPT files.

I'm wondering if I can get a response on this?

Your script is awesome, but those two files are interfering with the spawn script and causing it not to work. Can you please look into this and see if there is any other way for you to have this same functionality without interfering with other scripts?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Followed the instructions and it worked first time. I know we already have the feature but the auto plugs when entering vehicles is nice :D

Good to see official recognition. Indeed a huge improvement. I hope it will make it into the base mod at some point...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so, after I added this script, I don't have an option when I'm not in a vehicle to scrollwheel and put in the earplugs. Is that something that could be easily added? It's pretty loud when you're out and about and a team mate or someone comes by with a chopper and hovers near you or something.