EVR Blowout for A3 Epoch?

Havoc302

this is the thread i used to get them working.

i think all i had to do was add the blowout folder to my mission pbo and read through the script making sure all paths correctly lead to the blowout folder.

add the variables to my init.sqf and call the blowout init.sqf from there then add whats needed to description.exe

but its all in that thread.

I already have it working, but I'm sure some of the cretins here might want it.

You little prick, I'm sure you've used plenty of code here that's been "served up on a silver platter" from other people, you're just too much of an arrogant piece of shit to want to build any other community than your own, fuck off and don't use anyone elses work off this forum, you don't deserve it, in fact going through both yours and HosteD's posting history you've both contributed FUCK ALL to the Epoch community you leeching little prick.

this is the thread i used to get them working.

i think all i had to do was add the blowout folder to my mission pbo and read through the script making sure all paths correctly lead to the blowout folder.

add the variables to my init.sqf and call the blowout init.sqf from there then add whats needed to description.exe

but its all in that thread.

Thanks Major, I did actually load that script straight into my test server as it was after looking through the code, it looked like most of it would work other than the damage but it didn't even show up in the RPT file as running. I'll have a play with it this weekend. Thanks for the constructive reply.

You little prick, I'm sure you've used plenty of code here that's been "served up on a silver platter" from other people, you're just too much of an arrogant piece of shit to want to build any other community than your own, fuck off and don't use anyone elses work off this forum, you don't deserve it, in fact going through both yours and HosteD's posting history you've both contributed FUCK ALL to the Epoch community you leeching little prick.

Thanks Major, I did actually load that script straight into my test server as it was after looking through the code, it looked like most of it would work other than the damage but it didn't even show up in the RPT file as running. I'll have a play with it this weekend. Thanks for the constructive reply.

U MAD BRO?

Have i once begged for code to be released then threw a tantrum when the creators modifiers didnt install it for me? NOPE. Check you have ;)

Have i once had ANYTHING here served up on a silver platter because i have requested so? Please enlighten me and post up your post history of me doing so.

I wasnt aware a prequesite to being here was to conform to your ideas of what a membership is about, So whos arrogant?

Lets throw in more pricks, shits and fuck offs please, you big baby.

Again I never realised that a member that visits here must contribute because if he doesnt then he has to log off and delete his account. I'm sure this place would be almost empty if this was the case.

Again, U MAD BRO?

1396991516333.jpg

Figure it out yourself you creature, and stop getting butt hurt when people say no to you, you big cry baby.

woah this guy is having a bad day it sounds its ok i give out hugs if you want one just ask ill even post a release thread about it if you like lmfao

Wow you guys just don't get it do you. The fact that the first post in reply to my thread was a youtube video showing it working but not giving any information about it was basically saying, yes it works but we're just going to show you.

Then you persist in replying basically only to troll. The fact that you just said "U MAD BRO" tells me and everyone else on this forum something, you are a completely useless troll and don't contribute anything. You don't win brownie points on a community forum by not asking for things, you win by CONTRIBUTING, which I'm yet to see either of you do. You're here on a forum with people contributing all the time, the Epoch devs themselves contribute this whole forum and the whole mod yet you seem to not get that concept. I have over 600 posts, a lot of them giving advice or posting up a fix I've got working on a script here and there. I may not be great at coding like Zupa, TheVampire, Hogscraper and many others but I try to help out where I can, you're both just a couple of complete douches. Please continue replying in your childish manner, it's showing everyone pretty clearly what you think of this community.

i have been calm this whole time sitting back and just being amused by something thats not to difficult at all in the first place but some people get sooooooo upset when they cant have what they want or cant figure something out its like just chill bro its honestly not that serious if you would have msged me asking how to do it in a nice way i prolly would have helped you but you have like taken it far to the extreme because of what really when you think about it? me myself i hate having things done for me when it comes to coding it takes the fun out of it sorry for being that way if it makes you feel better but i guess everyone is different you cant fault ppl for that and i dont

Wow you guys just don't get it do you. The fact that the first post in reply to my thread was a youtube video showing it working but not giving any information about it was basically saying, yes it works but we're just going to show you.

Then you persist in replying basically only to troll. The fact that you just said "U MAD BRO" tells me and everyone else on this forum something, you are a completely useless troll and don't contribute anything. You don't win brownie points on a community forum by not asking for things, you win by CONTRIBUTING, which I'm yet to see either of you do. You're here on a forum with people contributing all the time, the Epoch devs themselves contribute this whole forum and the whole mod yet you seem to not get that concept. I have over 600 posts, a lot of them giving advice or posting up a fix I've got working on a script here and there. I may not be great at coding like Zupa, TheVampire, Hogscraper and many others but I try to help out where I can, you're both just a couple of complete douches. Please continue replying in your childish manner, it's showing everyone pretty clearly what you think of this community.

but just curious this is not a "troll" as you would call it or trying to be funny im honestly curious but how many "brownie" points do you have?

No you asked if it works, he responded it works.  You wanted it given to you, he said NO. You and others threw your toys out. Then you begin personally attacking myself and Hosted with foul language like some kid. Whats no to get?

Again, who made you the rule maker and person who dictates what a member must be?

You are mad, hence why i posted what i did, it's evident by your posting, I find it hillarious that you get so wound up about being told NO. IF you didnt like the response to a question, then don't ask the question.

You are contributing more than help, you are contributing laughter, so thanks.

I just fail to see why you are so worked up about being told no. If you want to go rail on people not giving then pleasse feel free to go and get stuck into the 80% of the members that frequent this place. Start a topic and get stuck in if it makes you feel better. Or go punch a cat?

Have a good day.

No you asked if it works, he responded it works.  You wanted it given to you, he said NO. You and others threw your toys out. Then you begin personally attacking myself and Hosted with foul language like some kid. Whats no to get?

Again, who made you the rule maker and person who dictates what a member must be?

You are mad, hence why i posted what i did, it's evident by your posting, I find it hillarious that you get so wound up about being told NO. IF you didnt like the response to a question, then don't ask the question.

You are contributing more than help, you are contributing laughter, so thanks.

I just fail to see why you are so worked up about being told no. If you want to go rail on people not giving then pleasse feel free to go and get stuck into the 80% of the members that frequent this place. Start a topic and get stuck in if it makes you feel better. Or go punch a cat?

Have a good day.

poor kittens why would you go and say that now thats just fowl they have momma cats that care for them

I do like to nut things out for myself too but I'm not going to waste my time on it when someone else has already cracked it. I have a lot of other things I'm working on. My admin team and I have just started working on a new map, based on a real Greek island, we have two servers to run and are trawling Armaholic and these and other forums for cool additions we can put onto our server. I am working on adding in more customised AI stuff too, bases and that. I'm also trying to get a more strategic element to my server by adding in armed vehicles and only certain locations they can be rearmed at, the script for removing rockets from the Pawnee and Orca I finally worked out with the help of the community and happily shared with everyone, there's a post pending approval in the scripts section for it. I know it's not a complex one but there are admins out there who know even less about scripting than me and I don't know much. Not to mention I have twin girls arriving in a few weeks so I'll be flat out then. So you can understand why I wouldn't want to spend my time trying to nut out a script that someone else in the community has already publicly displayed working. I did find it slightly frustrating how you approached it too, but hey, that's just me, others may think differently.

I don't mind being told no mate, it's how you told me no, it was in the most arrogant, I've got it and you can't have it kind of way, maybe that was just my take on it but hey, lets let the community decide.

How many brownie points do I have? Pretty stupid question and an obvious troll, if you really want to know that go and ask around the ARMA 2 Epoch and ARMA 3 Epoch server owners and see what they say, I've helped more than a few over the last year and a bit. I even released my server files in their entirety once just because a player wanted to fire up a server like mine and didn't want to have to spend the days I spent getting it running the same. From your attitude here I'd doubt you'd ever do such a thing.

I do like to nut things out for myself too but I'm not going to waste my time on it someone else has already cracked it. I have a lot of other things I'm working on. My admin team and I have just started working on a new map, based on a real Greek island, we have two servers to run and are trawling Armaholic and these and other forums for cool additions we can put onto our server. I am working on adding in more customised AI stuff too, bases and that. I'm also trying to get a more strategic element to my server by adding in armed vehicles and only certain locations they can be rearmed at, the script for removing rockets from the Pawnee and Orca I finally worked out with the help of the community and happily shared with everyone, there's a post pending approval in the scripts section for it. I know it's not a complex one but there are admins out there who know even less about scripting than me and I don't know much. Not to mention I have twin girls arriving in a few weeks so I'll be flat out then. So you can understand why I wouldn't want to spend my time trying to nut out a script that someone else in the community has already publicly displayed working. I did find it slightly frustrating how you approached it too, but hey, that's just me, others may think differently.

I don't mind being told no mate, it's how you told me no, it was in the most arrogant, I've got it and you can't have it kind of way, maybe that was just my take on it but hey, lets let the community decide.

How many brownie points do I have? Pretty stupid question and an obvious troll, if you really want to know that go and ask around the ARMA 2 Epoch and ARMA 3 Epoch server owners and see what they say, I've helped more than a few over the last year and a bit. I even released my server files in their entirety once just because a player wanted to fire up a server like mine and didn't want to have to spend the days I spent getting it running the same. From your attitude here I'd doubt you'd ever do such a thing.

Correction, he does that kind of thing ;) Not just with me but with numerous other servers ;) You made a snap judgement on someone you have Zero understanding of what they do and who they are. Especially since most his work is not on here ;) But had you taken the time to speak to him other than asking for it, then you'd have probably gotten the answer you wanted.

He gives me plenty stuff and i don't know him personally in RL he pmed me a year ago asking if i needed help on what i was working on, then we got chatting and now i get pretty much anything he has going. But then again i speak to him without any kind of entitled attitude. Shame others can't do the same.

The outcome would have been better for them.

I really wouldn't make comments on his helping nature, as he's more helpful than most here ;) even yourself, the messiah of help

Correction, he does that kind of thing ;) Not just with me but with numerous other servers ;) You made a snap judgement on someone you have Zero understanding of what they do and who they are. Especially since most his work is not on here ;) But had you taken the time to speak to him other than asking for it, then you'd have probably gotten the answer you wanted.

He gives me plenty stuff and i don't know him personally in RL he pmed me a year ago asking if i needed help on what i was working on, then we got chatting and now i get pretty much anything he has going. But then again i speak to him without any kind of entitled attitude. Shame others can't do the same.

The outcome would have been better for them.

I really wouldn't make comments on his helping nature, as he's more helpful than most here ;) even yourself, the messiah of help

That's good to hear, just wasn't what he displayed in his responses to this thread.

That's good to hear, just wasn't what he displayed in his responses to this thread.

i posted a video and you got pissed about it lol if your gonna speak to me in a certain way i will respond the same way rule number 1 when coming up treat people how you want to be treated i have no problem with you or anyone just treat me with respect and i will do the same otherwise the thread will turn into something like this lol

i posted a video and you got pissed about it lol if your gonna speak to me in a certain way i will respond the same way rule number 1 when coming up treat people how you want to be treated i have no problem with you or anyone just treat me with respect and i will do the same otherwise the thread will turn into something like this lol

Starting to feel like a thread of complete miscommunication now  <_<