EVR Blowout for A3 Epoch?

Havoc302

If you have it working on your server... You could ask if it's alright for you to share? OR even if he would make it public? He just might think there isn't enough of a demand for it to be publicly released.

He's monitoring the thread, If he wants it availible he would have skyped me saying it's okay. I'm not the type to leak stuff off someone who helps me as much as he does. He probably knows there is a demand and just wants the servers that do have it to have a unique selling point for as long as possible.

He's monitoring the thread, If he wants it availible he would have skyped me saying it's okay. I'm not the type to leak stuff off someone who helps me as much as he does. He probably knows there is a demand and just wants the servers that do have it to have a unique selling point for as long as possible.

;)

And that's why this community can really suck sometimes, people work their arse off to get things working and release them for everyone to benefit from others decide to say fuck everyone else and look after only themselves, yet those same people will happily take what others offer.

And that's why this community can really suck sometimes, people work their arse off to get things working and release them for everyone to benefit from others decide to say fuck everyone else and look after only themselves, yet those same people will happily take what others offer.

never once said "fuck" everyone else that was you and your only looking at it from one side. your looking at it from a "want" standpoint where is if you were in my shoes or anyone else shoes that put hours of hard work into something just to have it stolen by others before its even done then have your work posted by others taking credit for it i have had this done to me many times which makes me more protective over my work because like you said we work our "arse" off right so why have the hard work i or any one else has done treated like dirt because a silly player or less experience server owner wants wants wants but cant do do do. im not arguing here just saying look at it from many other angles before deciding to place blame upon something you have no idea about

good day sir

Hey, if you ported it and got it working and want to hold onto it, no worries mate, you put in the hard work.

I will never steal anything from anyone, I won't be that guy. So whilst I'd love to have this, think it'd add amazing atmosphere to the mod I'll just have to try and work it out myself.

Also that's a stupid argument, if you released it straight away how are they going to release it before you and take credit?

Hey, if you ported it and got it working and want to hold onto it, no worries mate, you put in the hard work.

I will never steal anything from anyone, I won't be that guy. So whilst I'd love to have this, think it'd add amazing atmosphere to the mod I'll just have to try and work it out myself.

Also that's a stupid argument, if you released it straight away how are they going to release it before you and take credit?

some times things are not ready to be released straight away some times things need to be worked on more or are only in test stages so why release it? instead  you have ppl that get ahold of the changes and release it in its unfinished state which is why there are so many released scripts that dont work properly or have major issues bc they were not ready to be released...again this would fall in the category of speaking on things you have no idea about but again not an argument as  i stated earlier just simply explaining to the uninformed

I understand you're hesitant to release unfinished code but TBH that's a complete load of shit. This is a forum, full of people who develop scripts and mods, if there was anywhere you would WANT to post an unfinished script to be worked on is here.

very true but maybe i would not like to release an unfinished script maybe it is what drives me to do it to figure out things like that on my own as i said your speaking from a "want" stand point and cant think beyond that therefore trying to speak to you about the situation is irrelevant you are irrelevant to me if you cannot or just dont want to understand things thats not my problem so yes please continue to think its "a complete load of shit" it changes nothing

again

good day sir

Inserting comment:  Who's work is this script?

I do feel that the share of the video was great, the following conversation after that was useless and nonsense.

Havoc merely wanted to know if you would share and then all of a sudden HosteD becomes this scripts creator and hes holding it all back.....

Not sure if you even realize this isnt your work to begin with.

Enjoy!

Inserting comment:  Who's work is this script?

I do feel that the share of the video was great, the following conversation after that was useless and nonsense.

Havoc merely wanted to know if you would share and then all of a sudden HosteD becomes this scripts creator and hes holding it all back.....

Not sure if you even realize this isnt your work to begin with.

Enjoy!

obvisouly not my work bc i didnt create the blowout in the first place just merely adapted it to arma 3 on any map with perfection which is what he asked from the start never once did he ask did someone create this script never once did i or anyone else reply that they created the script reading is a virtue my friend

good day

So keep it on servers that never have above 5 population? If you want to keep it a secret your doing a good job. Personally I don't want the mod but it looks cool. I share when I think it will help others and if people pm me I try to help them directly. I guess we're not all the same tho and maybe I'm just a sucker

So keep it on servers that never have above 5 population? If you want to keep it a secret your doing a good job. Personally I don't want the mod but it looks cool. I share when I think it will help others and if people pm me I try to help them directly. I guess we're not all the same tho and maybe I'm just a sucker

if i was keeping it on servers that never have above 5 pop your servers would have it aswell....and your all missing the point anyway its no point in even trying to explain lol