EVR Blowout for A3 Epoch?

Havoc302

if i was keeping it on servers that never have above 5 pop your servers would have it aswell....and your all missing the point anyway its no point in even trying to explain lol

Indeed my Panthera server that just opened today would qualify, but my Altis server would not...touché you got me on my new unfinished server

Download the mission file and look at the code if it's in there. He doesn't own the code, so you can't steal it from him. He simply ported over something that belongs to someone else. 

Download the mission file and look at the code if it's in there. He doesn't own the code, so you can't steal it from him. He simply ported over something that belongs to someone else. 

Partially true, any new code he introduced is his though and like I said, I'm not one of those guys. I'll server hop to look for new ideas to incorporate in my server but I won't steal code outright, if I can work it out myself or find it in the public domain I'll use it. Mostly because I know I wouldn't like someone doing that to me.

And here it is, fyi good luck with that. This is why people don't share, because scumbags like that ;)

Hes not really a tool, maybe only to self entitled brats, that think it's their god given right to expect work from others spoonfed to them? Idk, I have only ever had great interactions with HosteD.

what i take from this thread.

Someone asks a question do EVR blowouts work.

Then the entitlement cries begin therafter.

Then insults when they don't get what they want.....................................

Then threats of theft and leaking (this is 2 in the last week alone)

Then screw him we'll all do it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's building communities here, public service. You should thank him, he's getting people working together.

What the thread should have went down like

"Do EVR blowouts work on A3"

HosteD...................."NO"!

Thead ended.

I'm at work an I'm all out of silver platters. In the a2 section there is a topic with the code. Not many alterations needed. When I'm home ill post the thread and what I did

I already have it working, but I'm sure some of the cretins here might want it.

EVR blowouts were great for PvE servers, and worked really well on Namalsk in Dayz.

Sadly but not ssurprisingly, Namalsk hasn't taken off for Arma 3 Epoch.

Personally, I currently prefer playing on A3 textured maps.

I think EVR could add something to Stratis, which is otherwise bare and featureless.

EVR blowouts were great for PvE servers, and worked really well on Namalsk in Dayz.

Sadly but not ssurprisingly, Namalsk hasn't taken off for Arma 3 Epoch.

Personally, I currently prefer playing on A3 textured maps.

I think EVR could add something to Stratis, which is otherwise bare and featureless.

It does add a little extra to a server i think. I'm sure maps will become more popular when people get tired of running for 3 days (exagerating likes most the folks do here). Sometimes I feel like I'm playing running simulator 2015 when playing Altis. So smaller maps appeal to me more than barren desert hot maps.

I've not played on Bornholm yet or whatever it's called, I'll get around to it at some point.