Moving Portals & Traders

R4id3n84

Hi was wondering how i move the Traders and Portals as on Panthera the portals are too close together in the portal room and the traders are spread out stupidly

Thanks in advance

R4id3n84

Who u copied it from? ^^

since the portals and black traders are hand placed.

Not copied it from anyone i got the mission file from server hosting company when installing, so the if traders are in the mission.sqm then its defualt provided by my serverhost or who ever created the map files

Wait a minut, i thought Panthera ownder doesnt won't his map used for money, which is your "hosting company " doing ? ^^

What so no server hosting companies can offer players the Panthera 3.1 map?

Also back to my original questiom, where are the traders located to reposition coz the weird thing is, the tarders with black dots stay in place but other traders move around after a restart specially if players have killed them lol

Thanks again

R4id3n84

What so no server hosting companies can offer players the Panthera 3.1 map?

Also back to my original questiom, where are the traders located to reposition coz the weird thing is, the tarders with black dots stay in place but other traders move around after a restart specially if players have killed them lol

Thanks again

R4id3n84

They are custom traders, they travel around map after restar and can be killed. Only traders with black dot on map cant be killed.

You can change value how much traders u want on the map. epochconfig.hpp

NPCSlotsLimit = 12; // Max number of traders static or dynamic. Warning! Higher the number lower performance.

b_560_95_1.png

Awesome so how can i have it so i make a trader city in the editor and add like 3 trader to it?

Thats what i'm trying to do, and i want to replace the portals and maybe add another portal with a spawn point xD

Just wanna make the map a bit more unique and custom :)

Oh yes that is awesome xD

Is there a Tutorial?

No, this is my own work.

But not hard to make it.

Make your custom spawn base, edit tp points inside file @epochhive/addons/a3_epoch_server_settings/config.cpp

examle:

telePos[] = {
	     { "Transport_C_EPOCH", { 23689.1, 16241.1, 0.15 }, "", { 14727.1, 16314.2, 1500.1 } }, // tp airo first cords-from where. Second cors where to go. Tp spawn auto safe zone 25m
	     { "Transport_C_EPOCH", { 23686.1, 16241.1, 0.15 }, "", { 20970.1, 16972.1, 1500.1 } }, // tp paros
	     { "Transport_C_EPOCH", { 23692.1, 16241.1, 0.15 }, "", { 4395.1, 13294.1, 1500.1 } }	 // tp kavala

I make one tp from old spawn point to new one cose new players get spawn in old spawn base.

Yes i just been looking at the config.cpp and i now know how to add buidlings and traders however the traders i moved and the extra trader i added on my test server do not have god mode anymore and can be killed?

Quite an easy process to edit tbh just gotta know how its done, so much different from Arma 2 Epoch Mod

Yes i just been looking at the config.cpp and i now know how to add buidlings and traders however the traders i moved and the extra trader i added on my test server do not have god mode anymore and can be killed?

Quite an easy process to edit tbh just gotta know how its done, so much different from Arma 2 Epoch Mod

I explane how to add safezone here: 

Also you can look into my video.

Example on decription

Also tp destination allways have  safe zone 25m .

Debug box as i understand spawn from mission,sqm cords i think!

class Markers
	{
		items = 3;
		class Item0
		{
			position[] = {14939.934,0.053499073,15083.272};
			name = "center";
			type = "Empty";
		};
		class Item1
		{
			position[] = {23600.3,0.23,18000.1};
			name = "respawn_east";
			type = "Empty";
		};
		class Item2
		{
			position[] = {23600.3,0.23,18000.1};
			name = "respawn_west";
			type = "Empty";
		};
	};

The Debug-Box himself is configured in this File:

...\@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_server\EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf

_debugLocation=getMarkerPos "respawn_west";
_debugLocation set[2,0];
_debug=createVehicle["Debug_static_F",_debugLocation,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];

And the Box is attached to respawn_west coords from mission.sqm too.

But the a3_epoch_server.pbo is not configurable without crashing the server, cause its secured by dll....

So I think at the moment there is no choice to deactivate the Box complitly...

The Debug-Box himself is configured in this File:

...\@epochhive\addons\a3_epoch_server\compile\epoch_server\EPOCH_server_createTeleport.sqf

_debugLocation=getMarkerPos "respawn_west";
_debugLocation set[2,0];
_debug=createVehicle["Debug_static_F",_debugLocation,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
And the Box is attached to respawn_west coords from mission.sqm too.

But the a3_epoch_server.pbo is not configurable without crashing the server, cause its secured by dll....

So I think at the moment there is no choice to deactivate the Box complitly...

ah well, I'll just have to live with it for now then, thanks anyway :)