Dayz Epoch 1.2.4/1.0.2.5 Admin tool

Hey all,

so i´m not sure... can somebody give me a tutorial of how to install an admin tool (spawn, teleport, god mode etc) on a private server that runs 1.0.2.4?
I would mich appreciate it

Edit: Got it! But my vehicles are exploding when i enter them. Ideas to fix ?

And if i want to spawn weapon kits, it kicks me out if the game (restriction)

And last question. Do you know how to ad the AS50 / M107 to a private server again ?

Thanks

Hey all,

so i´m not sure... can somebody give me a tutorial of how to install an admin tool (spawn, teleport, god mode etc) on a private server that runs 1.0.2.4?

And last question. Do you know how to ad the AS50 / M107 to a private server again ?

Thanks

to get vehicles to stop exploding, you need to remove the anti-hacks in the server_cleanup.fsm in your server pbo.

Look for "Killing a hacker" and remove that section of code, recompile and you should be good.

Hey all,

Thanks

Which admin tool(s) did you install?  and where did you get it from.. looking for the same thing for our EpochTavi server

Which admin tool(s) did you install?  and where did you get it from.. looking for the same thing for our EpochTavi server

I'd recommend hangender's anti-hacks/admin tools.  Some of the tools are a borderline hacks but so are most other admin tool suites.  Just comment these out of the menu and you won't have problems with your admins abusing them.  He'll work with you to get custom tools or features added as well.  Fast turnaround times and decent support.

edit: just wanted to add that these are serverside admin tools/anti hacks not client side (mission based) like most other admin tools.  this means you don't have to circumvent the default anti-hacks to get spawned in vehicles working.  Also, you don't expose your code to the public to see.

PM me if you want his skype info

Using Blue Phoenix i think.... quit good, but getting kicked when you want to spawn weapons (Restriction #7)

Any ideas?

• 3 months later...