Darth_Rogue

[TUTORIAL]Installing JSRS Support w/stock Epoch AntiHack

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pac3k
      Welcome to the server GET REKT! EPOCH
      Server NAME: [ENG/GER] GET REKT! EPOCH 0.3.7 [PvP|HIGH FPS/LOOT|AI MISSIONS|JSRS3]
      SERVER IP: 193.111.141.175
      You can use the JSRS3 Dragonfyre 2.5 Sound MOD
      Scripts that we are using:
      -igload
      -andre convoy
      -vemf missions
      -nofatig
      - Cargo containers
      and more...
      !ADMIS ARE ALLWAYS ACTIVE!

OUR MAIN GOAL IS SERVER PERFORMANCE THAT YOU CAN ENJOY THE BEST EPOCH EXPIRIENCE POSSIBLE!

!FEEL FREE TO JOIN US!
    • By MrEnzO
      So I am working on my modpack to the server

and I have what I want. One of the addons needs CBA. So I have taken the last version and when I put it on the server, the server will not start.... it starts, and I get in, I am in the spawn room and I am in the ground.
      And then I get the "server not ready error 02" message and it kicks me to the lobby. How should I do this? Anybody know what the issue is? Should I use a older version of CBA, like 1.0.9 or something? I should also mention, this is on my local test server so I can't ask my provider.
    • By kokebas
      Will the new patch, full support for CBA? (Community Base addons A3)
    • By Teax
      Greetings,
      since the last epoch update (0.2.5.2) the epoch antihack tool keeps banning people from my server if they use CBA.
      Before the patch it works perfectly.
      My question is know, how to allow cba as an addon like aia to the antihack tool?
      I need the correct cfgpatches for the whitelist i think, but where to find them?

If i change the "antihack_cfgPatchesCheck" to false, nothing happends, tool keeps banning :( (tried also to disable the antihack_checkfiles, same reason)

i attached the "hacker log" from my server.
      Btw is there anywhere a .txt file with the whole banning reason? Like you see on the screenshot the text is cutted cuz the tool is too small

I hope someone can help me

Greetz

• By Joint
      Hi, 
      i installed the JSRS on my server it works fine but...

if i join with the launch parameter "[email protected]_CO;@JSRS;"  then i have lags...
      if i drink a coke it happens 1 min later...

I started without CBA and there is no lags but i can only hear sounds that are near 

is there a way to fix this??

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord