Will there be Taviana Map for Epoch A3?

knights†emplar

I hope some more maps like Altis start appearing.

Altis just seems to be way more life-like with respect to the actual ground.

If someone took Taviana and re-did it almost comletely to have Altis qualities it would rule but as it is now it's just flat for most part.

You shouldn't be able to drive a vehicle at 100km/h in the woods dodging trees.  Try that on Altis and you'll see what I mean.

Way more real

Have you ever known that Taviana is the best and Altis is shit with noninteresting nature?

Both AiA packs on armaholics are out of date,

Get it from here: http://epochmod.com/download.php

Taviana Licensing and Contact:

Please look into contacting the guy rather than just download Taviana 3.0 files separately.

Taviana Map from version 1.0 to version 3.0 (Origins Mod 1.7.7 release 2013.09.25):

All credit for this map belongs to its original author (Martin Bauer) and those listed below:
— Martin (Height map, sat + layer mask, all object placement, modelling, texturing, object animation)
— Richard (Help in modelling of various models)
— RonHillUltra (Bojan) - for awesome Sabina Ivan Lab v1.0
— Spageti (Sector B Walls and Towers version v1.0)
— KinGHuNT (awesome ideas, suggestions and best head of the project, sector B research and ideas Ivan story)
— AlexSpain (awesome ideas, suggestions, AI research, optimization, lead developer)
— DayzLand community
— Vilas (ideas, suggestions, awesome models)
— Alexander (Origins GUI icons)

Taviana Map version 3.5 (Origins Mod 1.7.8.5 release 2014.02.23)

— Hitretz (rework height map, sattelite+layer mask fix, replacement and optimization of map buildings, objects, some map animations)
— Apestle (replacements car wreks on the map, town buildings placement optimization)
— AlexSpain (suggestions, AI research, optimization, lead developer)
— Felix (UN military base, prepare towns for the missions, new towns)
— f0rt (codestyle support, ideas and common bugfixes)
— our vk.com and facebook.com community (support, ideas)

Part of the custom Origins Mod content under APL license:

ori_submarine.pbo, origins_dc3.pbo, origins_pack.pbo, rth_amphicar.pbo, rth_copter.pbo, rth_origins_intro.pbo, rth_raft.pbo, rth_raft_small.pbo, rth_scrapapc.pbo, rth_scrapbuggy.pbo, rth_scrapbus.pbo, rth_small_tent.pbo, tavi.pbo, taviana.pbo (Notice taviana 3.0 + is under an APL Licensing).

I am not 100% sure if they want you using Taviana 3.0 publicly for other mods without their permission.

Please look into contacting the guy rather than just download Taviana 3.0 files separately.

Taviana Map from version 1.0 to version 3.0 (Origins Mod 1.7.7 release 2013.09.25):

All credit for this map belongs to its original author (Martin Bauer) and those listed below:

— Martin (Height map, sat + layer mask, all object placement, modelling, texturing, object animation)

— KinGHuNT (awesome ideas, suggestions and best head of the project, sector B research and ideas Ivan story)

— AlexSpain (awesome ideas, suggestions, AI research, optimization, lead developer)

— DayzLand community

— Hitretz (rework height map, sattelite+layer mask fix, replacement and optimization of map buildings, objects, some map animations)

— Apestle (replacements car wreks on the map, town buildings placement optimization)

ori_submarine.pbo, origins_dc3.pbo, origins_pack.pbo, rth_amphicar.pbo, rth_copter.pbo, rth_origins_intro.pbo, rth_raft.pbo, rth_raft_small.pbo, rth_scrapapc.pbo, rth_scrapbuggy.pbo, rth_scrapbus.pbo, rth_small_tent.pbo, tavi.pbo, taviana.pbo (Notice taviana 3.0 + is under an APL Licensing).

I am not 100% sure if they want you using Taviana 3.0 publicly for other mods without their permission.

I doubt every server admin asked for permission with Arma 2 Overpochin mods, there are/were over 35 servers. I am not a server admin and kinda moved on on another map project, but if i was server admin I guess I would reach to him and ask for permission   :D

— DayzLand community

Friendly, get out of here -.-

or I won't be visiting you the 25th.

hi,

my tavi server is running with the new 0.3 patch but im having the problem that i get the following message every sec in my rpt log:

Cannot load sound 'ca\sounds_e\sfx\arabian_market_5.wss'

when i play for like 5mins i get the "server not ready" message and get booted to lobby. anyone know how to fix that?

hi,

my tavi server is running with the new 0.3 patch but im having the problem that i get the following message every sec in my rpt log:

Cannot load sound 'ca\sounds_e\sfx\arabian_market_5.wss'

when i play for like 5mins i get the "server not ready" message and get booted to lobby. anyone know how to fix that?

Where did you download your @Taviana files from?