paradrop

prue420

i think i would edit these but no clue how they got that world space and make it in air.

oneWayTelePos[] = {

{ { 14090.9, 11544, 1.16816 }, { 13326.5, 14515.2, 0.16426 } }, // Trader city 1
{ { 14087.5, 11541.1, 2.75913 }, { 6192.46, 16834, 0.00154114 } }, // Trader city 2
{ { 14093.9, 11546.1, 1.0159 }, { 18451.9, 14278.1, 0.00143814 } } // Trader city 3
};

You were on the right track :) see the red text

oneWayTelePos[] = {

{ { 14090.9, 11544, 1.16816 }, { 13326.5, 14515.2, 0.16426 } }, // Trader city 1
{ { 14087.5, 11541.1, 2.75913 }, { 6192.46, 16834, 0.00154114 } }, // Trader city 2
{ { 14093.9, 11546.1, 1.0159 }, { 18451.9, 14278.1, 0.00143814 } } // Trader city 3
};

... paraspawning requires a parachute.

Or a little script:

first setPos, then comes this:

true spawn{
	[player, 1600] call BIS_fnc_halo;
	while {((getposATL player)select 2) > 150 && vehicle player == player}do{
		hintSilent parseText format["<t align='center' color='#d88c00' shadow='2' size='3'>HALO</t><br/><br/>
		<t align='left' valign='bottom' color='#DCDCDC' size='1'>Altimeter:</t>
		<t align='left' underline='true' color='#DCDCDC' size='2'> %1m</t><br/><t> </t>",
		round (getPosATL player select 2)];
	};  hintSilent "";
	if(vehicle player == player)then{[player] execVM "A3\functions_f\misc\fn_HALO.sqf"};
};

;)

Greez KiloSwiss

Or a little script:

first setPos, then comes this:

true spawn{
	[player, 1600] call BIS_fnc_halo;
	while {((getposATL player)select 2) > 150 && vehicle player == player}do{
		hintSilent parseText format["<t align='center' color='#d88c00' shadow='2' size='3'>HALO</t><br/><br/>
		<t align='left' valign='bottom' color='#DCDCDC' size='1'>Altimeter:</t>
		<t align='left' underline='true' color='#DCDCDC' size='2'> %1m</t><br/><t> </t>",
		round (getPosATL player select 2)];
	};  hintSilent "";
	if(vehicle player == player)then{[player] execVM "A3\functions_f\misc\fn_HALO.sqf"};
};

;)

Greez KiloSwiss

Very nice, where would that go ?

Very nice, where would that go ?

Just copy the code and paste into a new text file in Notepad++.  Save it as a SQF file.  Pop it into your mission.pbo and call it from the init.sqf in the mission.pbo.  You may have to add a couple BE exceptions but it's pretty simple overall.

Just copy the code and paste into a new text file in Notepad++.  Save it as a SQF file.  Pop it into your mission.pbo and call it from the init.sqf in the mission.pbo.  You may have to add a couple BE exceptions but it's pretty simple overall.

Where in the init ? I've tried in different places, including isdedicated and isserver

It was executing as i worked through the BE filters, when spawning in though nothing happens :unsure: what have i missed ?

Where in the init ? I've tried in different places, including isdedicated and isserver

It was executing as i worked through the BE filters, when spawning in though nothing happens :unsure: what have i missed ?

I'm working on it.  If I get it going I'll post the code and steps and BE filters.  Probably be tomorrow though since I've got a long work day today.

I'm working on it.  If I get it going I'll post the code and steps and BE filters.  Probably be tomorrow though since I've got a long work day today.

It works perfect in the editor, won't work on a live server, maybe Kiloswiss has the answer :unsure:

Okay.... got the spawn in the air.... got the parachute... but:

i've got the parachute when i connect on the server, in the spawnroom... not when ive teleportet to the center, west or east spawn.... there iam falling to the ground :(

Okay.... got the spawn in the air.... got the parachute... but:

i've got the parachute when i connect on the server, in the spawnroom... not when ive teleportet to the center, west or east spawn.... there iam falling to the ground :(

if (!isServer) then {
	waitUntil {!isNull player};
	waitUntil {player == player};

while {true} do {
		_player = player;
		player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {
			if (getPlayerUID player in ["111111","111111"]) then {
			player addBackpack "B_Parachute";					
			} else {
			player addBackpack "B_Parachute";			
			};
		}];