Epochmod Banned infiSTAR i want a full Refund this is BS

Tech_Support

Question

Please stop deleting infiSTAR support topics or

when u guys take him to court i want my money back

Now i know why i have not got an update since september

Im very pissed off this is BS

like i said in another post ""Ripoff antihax are all just stolen code modified to be claimed as their own""

Yeah i know how to google

Im not paying for another antihax FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK This SHit

Guess it must be time to shut down my dayZ servers time to move on Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk Youuuuuuuuuuu

LINK to the smelly shit:

Just in time for Xmas this makes me so angry infiSTAR give me a refund please

11 answers to this question

Most of the mods on here you need to edit infiSTAR for them to work correctly so what then?

inifStar is not on these forums because EpochMod banned him from the forum. ( So he cannot go in discussion or anything).

Contact him for updates on his site/mail.

Not having an update has nothing to do with Infistar being banned from here, I got one yesterday from Chris.

Contact him directly, any posts mentioning support for his AH just gets locked here, that's the Devs wishes so you must respect them on their forum :)

I didn't mean that just because he is banned dosen't mean that he dosen't send out updates, my point was that he can't reply or see this thread because he is banned. I myself also got an update yesterday so it's nothing wrong with his e-mail system (or w/e).

Also, dansoe. 

Your infistar updates might have been marked as spam, it used to do the same thing to me a few weeks ago.

They better not delete Release pages that mention what exceptions to put in the config file for your mod to work....I will be extremely pissed off if i see my Releases deleted just because i mention how to make it work if you have the antihack.

I really don't think that'll happen. If they did, more than half the release threads would be wiped and I'm not sure how that helps anyone.