Is it just me?

Shadow Moses

Been alive nearly 34 years, not sure I ever took a real one.

It only gets worse....

Be careful or you'll end up like me. Took my kids to Disneyworld for the first time when they were 24 and 22 years old.

Seriously, if you have them, spend time with them. They'll be gone tomorrow. Fuck a non-paying mod.... ;)

It only gets worse....

Be careful or you'll end up like me. Took my kids to Disneyworld for the first time when they were 24 and 22 years old.

Seriously, if you have them, spend time with them. They'll be gone tomorrow. Fuck a non-paying mod.... ;)

Disneyland with the kids is not a vacation. Now if I was the kid it would be. I'm talking just the me, the Wife, and a week.

OK, I'll grant you that Disneyworld is not a vacation. Perhaps a poor example. How about this...don't miss the dance recitals, the football/basketball/soccer games, the quality time. They (the kids) will be gone tomorrow (Cat's in the Cradle by Jim Croce comes to mind)

And when tomorrow comes, you'll look over at the woman on the couch and ask "Who are you?"

Mark my words.....You'll have plenty of time with alone (and/or with just you and the wife...empty nest syndrome is a reality). But I'm told the kids eventually come back and bring more with them. I suppose I'll know soon enough.

I'm my own boss. We don't get to take vacations. No rest for the weary....

OK, I'll grant you that Disneyworld is not a vacation. Perhaps a poor example. How about this...don't miss the dance recitals, the football/basketball/soccer games, the quality time. They (the kids) will be gone tomorrow (Cat's in the Cradle by Jim Croce comes to mind)

And when tomorrow comes, you'll look over at the woman on the couch and ask "Who are you?"

Mark my words.....You'll have plenty of time with alone (and/or with just you and the wife...empty nest syndrome is a reality). But I'm told the kids eventually come back and bring more with them. I suppose I'll know soon enough.

I'm my own boss. We don't get to take vacations. No rest for the weary....

I take it you haven't dealt with 6 kids. Regular ol Brady Bunch over here  :wacko: