[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

I'm not sure if it's this script, the single currency or something else conflicting.  Ive done all the steps and was actually working great.. then I noticed after installing a set of scripts,it stopped.  The coins displayed to players said 0. They were able to buy and sell all they wanted, without coins.  Today I was messing with it and got Advance trader to add up coins from selling items as well as subtract coins when buying items.  When testing the normal vendor menu, its still not displaying any changes in the coins when buying or selling.  The Advanced trader wouldnt allow me to buy something if I didnt have the money even though the normal vendor still did... Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I read  a post about someone adding DLLs from your github.  Could that be the problem? I never installed those, I dont remember seeing anything about them in the instructions.  Also, I never made any changes to my Database when doing these scripts, is that somethign I need to do?

THanks,

Chris

I'm not sure if it's this script, the single currency or something else conflicting.  Ive done all the steps and was actually working great.. then I noticed after installing a set of scripts,it stopped.  The coins displayed to players said 0. They were able to buy and sell all they wanted, without coins.  Today I was messing with it and got Advance trader to add up coins from selling items as well as subtract coins when buying items.  When testing the normal vendor menu, its still not displaying any changes in the coins when buying or selling.  The Advanced trader wouldnt allow me to buy something if I didnt have the money even though the normal vendor still did... Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I read  a post about someone adding DLLs from your github.  Could that be the problem? I never installed those, I dont remember seeing anything about them in the instructions.  Also, I never made any changes to my Database when doing these scripts, is that somethign I need to do?

THanks,

Chris

Client RPT file

Ive tried everything I could think of.  The only currency that seems to work is when I use the advanced trader. It keeps track of money from purchases and removes currency when I buy items, but only from the advanced trader option.  When I use the default trade menu, I can buy anything I want, even though it says 0 currency. I can sell, still says zero, though if I try to store cash in a vehicle or give to player, says I dont have any.. 

Ive tried everything I could think of.  The only currency that seems to work is when I use the advanced trader. It keeps track of money from purchases and removes currency when I buy items, but only from the advanced trader option.  When I use the default trade menu, I can buy anything I want, even though it says 0 currency. I can sell, still says zero, though if I try to store cash in a vehicle or give to player, says I dont have any.. 

Sounds like u are messing up something with the traders files :) or are missing function like the remove and add money functions

Hi,

i´ve installed adv. trading and like it very much. Just one suggestion. Instead of listing everything in categorys why not simply place a search field and keep the items they sell in an array. This would make itpossible to reduce the traders per location to only one (saving server resources)

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to activate all selling and buying. I want to use this on my local server and only 10 friends so im not worried about security risks.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

its not the security risks, its just that its a WIP

can someone help me with the the menu because my players cant open it but they can see it in the scroll menu but wen the click they click on it nothing happens and im not sure were the advanced trading exception goes in infistar is it cd menu

can someone help me with the the menu because my players cant open it but they can see it in the scroll menu but wen the click they click on it nothing happens and im not sure were the advanced trading exception goes in infistar is it cd menu

anyone?

change cashmoney to headshot

I've installed the 999Hive dll's and still do not receive any coins when a transaction takes place. Is this supposed to be "headshot" or "headshots"? Everything works fine other than not receiving any coins. There is no AH script installed at the moment and there are no errors in the rpt file.

-CJ-

Solved the problem by using the Souls v2.0 version