[Release] Advanced Trading 2.1 !UPDATED!

Zupa

Hi Zupa, this script looks pretty nice ;)

Can't get this to work.... ATM i like to use Silver/Gold ect... but not single currency (coins).

I followed the instructions, Advanced Trading menu pops up but the traders are always telling not to accept items and they don't sell anything.

I don't know where to put 

AdvancedTrading

could this be the problem???

Do i have to create some more files?

Server is Dayz Epoch 1.0.5.1 - Chernarus

Hi Zupa and community, 

I am having an issue with buying with "Coins" with Adv. Trading. I can sell from my backpack but wee can't buy into them. I have followed the instructions several times and I have also tried fies from some of the other posts. I still can't get tit to work. I would appreciate any suggestions. :) Thanks! 

hi zupa need a litle bit help

I have installed sc1.1 and used the custom dells from

and all worked fine.

I also do all right whif the instalation of advanced trading  but the script isnt  changing the coin wen i buy or sell somethink

i tryed to change the sc_fnc_addcoins(removecoins) whif the one i get from

pls help

also using:

plot4life + snap + vector

safezone (infistar)

groupmanagment
cfgtrader (chernarus17  from sc)

banker npcs

Trying to add this to a new server. Using single currency. The directions are straightforward so I don't think I've left anything out, but I get no Advanced Trading option when I look at my traders.

Here's the section in fn_selfactions.sqf:

// Static Menu
				{
					//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
					_buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];
					s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buy];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);
				_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];
				// Database menu
				_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

};

The custom compiles.sqf has the right path to the fn_selfactions.sqf. No errors listed in the logs. Infistar has the allowed dialog:

_ALLOWED_Dialogs = _ALLOWED_Dialogs + [81000,88890,20001,20002,20003,20004,20005,20006,55510,55511,55514,55515,55516,55517,55518,55519,555120,118338,118339,711197,711195,76761,571113]; // adding some others from community addons

Any suggestions?

Zupa plz add to your intructions:

-Extract this Folder:

@DayZ_Epoch -> addons -> dayz_epoch_b.pbo -> CfgServerTrader

-put it to your mission-folder. It's the Database of items you can buy/sell. No More SQL-Tables needed.

in your init.sqf add this line: DZE_ConfigTrader = true

-in your description.ext add this line add the top of includes, it should be one of the first things beeing included:

#include "CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp"

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you rpg4e! That's is what is was missing,i thought... but still that was an important piece i missed...
The problem i still have is that there is no Advanced Trader option in the scroll window.

- I get NO errors in my RPT log (i think)

http://pastebin.com/nSF5tf0W

- in my mission init.sqf i set:

//Custom Config Traders
DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

- Checked the fn_selfActions.sqf:

// Static Menu
				{
					//diag_log format["DEBUG TRADER: %1", _x];
					_buy = player addAction [format["Trade %1 %2 for %3 %4",(_x select 3),(_x select 5),(_x select 2),(_x select 6)], "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\trade_items_wo_db.sqf",[(_x select 0),(_x select 1),(_x select 2),(_x select 3),(_x select 4),(_x select 5),(_x select 6)], (_x select 7), true, true, "",""];

} count (_traderMenu select 1);

//Zupa Advanced Trading
				_buyV = player addAction ["<t color='#0059FF'>Advanced Trading</t>", "zupa\advancedTrading\init.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];
				s_player_parts set [count s_player_parts,_buyV];

// Database menu
				_buy = player addAction [localize "STR_EPOCH_PLAYER_289", "\z\addons\dayz_code\actions\show_dialog.sqf",(_traderMenu select 0), 999, true, false, "",""];

};
			s_player_parts_crtl = 1;

- in description.ext is start with:

#include "custom\CfgServerTrader\cfgServerTrader.hpp"
#include "CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

respawn = "BASE";
respawndelay = 5;
onLoadMission= "DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntro = "Welcome to DayZ Epoch Chernarus";
OnLoadIntroTime = False;
OnLoadMissionTime = False;
disabledAI = true;
disableChannels[]={0,2,6};
enableItemsDropping = 0;

And i end description.ext with:

};

#include "custom\snap_pro\snappoints.hpp"
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\ZSCdefines.hpp" // if u don't have it from ZSC
#include "zupa\advancedTrading\advancedTrading.hpp"

The trader files work, i changed some prices in de CfgTrader files and i ca see the changes ingame.
But the Advanced trader menu option will now show. Only the default Trade option is visible when i scroll.

I am on Nitrado server and have no access to my infistar files, but i read on the Nitrado forum that some folks installed it and it worked ok.
Without having to add the dialog.

Anyone have any idea for me, what to try next?

Greetz

Corveck

Zed and Corveck I had this problem, and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times so after much frustration I had a peek in the file before trying to add it again and found that the main file is advanced trading inside that is the zupa folder then inside that is advanced trading so I pulled the zupa folder out and added just that (has ad trade inside it) and got it working, so maybe check you are only adding this

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed a custom Gem Trader to my map (Chernarus17) by following the steps here:  http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-trader-quick-and-dirty-how-to-gem-trader.20223/

(I have trading from vehicle and backpack disabled. Only trading from inventory allowed.)  For some reason when I approach the Gem Trader and select the "Advanced Trading" option, the trader does not see ANY items in my inventory (despite my having several gems there ready to trade).

Using the default "Trader Menu" option works fine though The Gem Trader then see's the contents of my inventory and I can trade successfully so I have to conclude the trader works fine.  Yet no matter what, it will not work with advanced trading and I have no idea why :(

On ALL other traders, the Advanced Trading option works just fine.

How can I get Advanced Trading to work with my custom Gem Trader?  Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Sardaukai said:

Dont forget to modify ure compiles.sqf like this

fnc_usec_selfActions =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_selfActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for self

otherwise u cant see it

I don't have a file  "zupa\fn_selfActions.sqf"; anywhere on my server...

On 29/02/2016 at 3:53 AM, ravenwolf said:

I just installed a custom Gem Trader to my map (Chernarus17) by following the steps here:  http://opendayz.net/threads/tutorial-custom-trader-quick-and-dirty-how-to-gem-trader.20223/

(I have trading from vehicle and backpack disabled. Only trading from inventory allowed.)  For some reason when I approach the Gem Trader and select the "Advanced Trading" option, the trader does not see ANY items in my inventory (despite my having several gems there ready to trade).

Using the default "Trader Menu" option works fine though The Gem Trader then see's the contents of my inventory and I can trade successfully so I have to conclude the trader works fine.  Yet no matter what, it will not work with advanced trading and I have no idea why :(

How can I get Advanced Trading to work with my custom Gem Trader?  Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

Did you make a new "SuperGemTrader.hpp" (for argument sake) file with a totally unique category number and then add that category number to the relevant trader in the server_traders_MAPNAMEHERE.sqf in your mission root?

11 hours ago, ravenwolf said:

20 hours ago, Sardaukai said:

Dont forget to modify ure compiles.sqf like this

fnc_usec_selfActions =            compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "zupa\fn_selfActions.sqf";        //Checks which actions for self

otherwise u cant see it

I don't have a file  "zupa\fn_selfActions.sqf"; anywhere on my server...

Goto ure Server where the client files are located (dayz_code.pbo) extract and loot here: dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf

Then do point 1 from tutorial and save that file to ure Server Missions folder, i choose the folder above.

Then edit ure compiles.sqf like above

21 hours ago, J.Dominic said:

Sorry. I Run Epoch 1.0.5.1 with latest Infistar, Advance Tranding and Single Currency. Work only sell item to NPC. But When i want to buy "You needs 55000 coins to buy all these items" How to fix it?

I already have 55000 coin in my body :'(

On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:53 PM, ravenwolf said:

are you moing the whole list into the by window by any chance?

Please help me :'(

Myserver: Epoch 1.0.5.1

Anti: Latest Infistar

Script: Latest Advance Trading,  Single Currency 3.0 & Storage DEFAULT HIVE ( No global banking).

I have little bit problem i can sell everythings but i can't buy anythings only said " You needs 55000 coins to buy all these items " but i already have coins :'(

When i try to buy something with advanced trading to my gear i receive this error:Using normal trade do not have such problem.

http://SSMaker.ru/b3e1f58b/

I have tryed to google it but no luck (

_allowedTools become -1 because player have full toolbelt inventory, so players cant buy items even if other inventory is normal.

Here is root of the problem:

Spoiler

_allowedTools = 12;

{
        _parentClasses =  [(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x ),true] call BIS_fnc_returnParents;
        if( 'ItemCore' in _parentClasses || 'Binocular' in _parentClasses) then {
            _allowedTools = _allowedTools - 1;
        }
    }count (weapons player);

So if player have 12 items at toolbelt and have rangefinder, or binocular or NGV result of that function will be -1 or -2.

I have set   _allowedTools to  14, but do not think that it's good desigion.

On 11.03.2016 at 3:25 PM, J.Dominic said:

I have little bit problem i can sell everythings but i can't buy anythings only said " You needs 55000 coins to buy all these items " but i already have coins :'(

Typical problem. Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; it's must not be changed. You do not need to change "cashMoney".

I have both single currency and advanced trading on  my epoch cherno (not overpoch).

BEFORE I installed single c and advanced, players could buy tanks at a hero or bandit, and fighter jets at airfields.

Now, after installing single c and advanced, the items are in the db still but they do not show up at traders when you scroll categories. Should I add something somewhere? Sorry, semi noob admin.

15 hours ago, KillKillKill said:

Bump. :biggrin:

Also, for some reason, you can buy off the normal trade menu. But when buying via advanced, it says not enough coins, even though the player has a lot.

Any ideas for this noob?

Tks

single currency uses config traders. much faster than database traders.  In your init.sqf, you should have

DZE_ConfigTrader = true;

All the items that you want to add at traders are done in the files not the database.

Depending on which version of SC you are using, it will be in the mission folder.

Im running SC 2.0, and they are located in \Scripts\Trader_Items\Category.