Night Vision Goggles disappeared after all my energy had been used up

squirmyj

So I bought myself night vision goggles and managed to charge up my energy reserve. The Night Vision goggles worked great as my energy level slowly depleted... However when my energy levels had completely been used it caused my Night Vision goggles to totally disappear from my inventory. I doubt this is meant to be the norm... Is this a bug?

Feel a bit done with BP for now.. Have awesome weaponry and gear on both Altis and New Haven but just don´t feel motivated in BP anymore so need a break after 9 months in it, Epoch feels much much more interesting right now so will probably put my time here for a long time now..

Shame to let a Suppressed M110 with a bunch of red band go to waste though with the wipe coming soon.

Feel a bit done with BP for now.. Have awesome weaponry and gear on both Altis and New Haven but just don´t feel motivated in BP anymore so need a break after 9 months in it, Epoch feels much much more interesting right now so will probably put my time here for a long time now..

Shame to let a Suppressed M110 with a bunch of red band go to waste though with the wipe coming soon.

I know what you mean. is your in game name GasT?

I know what you mean. is your in game name GasT?

Yep.. On BP I played on UK15 when it was in play then EU7 and 41.

Known issue, it happen when you run out of energy while your inventory is full.

Ok good to know going to keep some space then.