[FIXED in 1.0.5.1] Epoch 1.0.5 + Chainsaw = Client Crash

Mikeeeyy

I hope this isn't just something screwed up on my end but everytime I try to take a chainsaw out of storage or even buy one from a trader, as soon as it gives it me, my client just crashes. Only had this issue since I updated to 1.0.5.

Thus enraging all players that had one in their safes?

Before doing that, I'd at least query the object_data and character_data tables for inventory %LIKE% chainsaw and export the result to sql so you can re-add the items once the problem is solved....

It will not effect custom changes. Packing up 1.0.5.1 now, should have it out here soon.

I also forgot to mention that  I found a bug with the new built in self transfuse. I set the infection chance to 0 and when I self transfused I got an infection, unless I have to set it to -1 or something?

Don't have an account so I can't post it there, sorry. But here's what I put in the init:

DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000, 0, 60];

It appears that the infection chance is a bit misleading. The code is "random(infection chance) < 1" then you will be infected, 0 is always less than 1. So it's essentially the inverse of what you think it would be, the larger the chance value the lower the infection rate.

I'll change it so -1 disabled it.

It appears that the infection chance is a bit misleading. The code is "random(infection chance) < 1" then you will be infected, 0 is always less than 1. So it's essentially the inverse of what you think it would be, the larger the chance value the lower the infection rate.

I'll change it so -1 disabled it.

Oh, that's an odd way of doing it. I'll change it to -1 ready for the update. Great support @EpochTeam!