[PROJECT] Gold Coin based Single Currency & Banking System

So first of all, Really nice work you have done here and sorry for my broken English :P

I have a small problem that i cant fix . I have Instaled everything like the tutorial told me , problem is the traders are regular traders from Epoch.

I really like what Zupa did there really great work, but that problem is holding me back :(

Please help

So first of all, Really nice work you have done here and sorry for my broken English :P

I have a small problem that i cant fix . I have Instaled everything like the tutorial told me , problem is the traders are regular traders from Epoch.

I really like what Zupa did there really great work, but that problem is holding me back :(

Please help

make shure that the traderconfig files have all tid's that are used in server_traders.sqf

they must be in alteast 1 file of the configs. grepWin will help you searching inside files without opening them.

so does this work for any map or are the instances in the trader data set to chernarus or something, also does anyone have any idea on where id replace the dll files. im using vilayer and I cant find them anywhere. there not where they are usually. Anyone else have this working on a vilayer server. Thanks

I added to all traders, so they can easily exchange Coins<->Gold Metal at any trader. If you would like to have the same, you can do this in server_traders.sqf.

I will make it tomorrow or sometime during the week possible to smelt coins.

do what in your server_traders  I would also like to make them able to exchange gold and coins

I'll assume that you are using CfgTraders. If so this is easy, just create a new .hpp file with the classnames of the currency (you can use the ones provided by Zupa as an example). Then you just have to add the name of the .hpp file to the cfgServerTrader.hpp file and put the file in the Category folder. Then all you have to do is open server_traders.sqf and add the class Category number to the traders you want to be able to exchange the currency.

Here is my file for the currency, you can use it if you want and change the prices, or you can make your own.

http://pastebin.com/Ed3esd4K

do what in your server_traders  I would also like to make them able to exchange gold and coins

This is the CfgTrader folder I have. It is Zupa's CfgTrader folder with a few price adjustments and addition of BTR40 mission vehicles from Defent's Edit EMS3 mission system.

Download link: http://www.crocko.com/7504B425FFBF42FE9E09A9C47901F770/CfgServerTrader.zip

Hey I know this is posted somewhere but iv been searching and I cant find it. How do I make it so it just shows a gold coin on my screen like the ccg servers. Also does anyone know how to fix the coins and bank hud resetting to 0 when you change clothes. Every time I change clothes (Overwatch or regular) my bank and wallet goes to 0. Thanks guys

Hey I know this is posted somewhere but iv been searching and I cant find it. How do I make it so it just shows a gold coin on my screen like the ccg servers. Also does anyone know how to fix the coins and bank hud resetting to 0 when you change clothes. Every time I change clothes (Overwatch or regular) my bank and wallet goes to 0. Thanks guys

You can reposition the player_hud provided in the files. Then remove everything bnut the coins/bank if thats what u want.

I for one think you've done a fantastic job Zupa. I was watching on twitch last night and you were doing great. 

As for the instructions, if you know what's going on, then getting it working is actually pretty easy.

I had to change things around slightly since I have other mods installed, for instance, plot pole for life uses a few files that you modify, but it's hardly an issue.

Just merge your changes and it works.

Care to shed some light on getting this to work? I can easily get either mod to work on their own but not together.

Care to shed some light on getting this to work? I can easily get either mod to work on their own but not together.

ahm by head: i dont think the interfere in anyway.

My server runs the following scripts allong sided easy:

• Axe Multy Characters
  • Currency 2.0 
  • Dayz Group Management
  • Plot For Life 
  • Donator Plot vehicle safezone ( MINE¨) ^^
  • Plotpole Magement ( MINE ) ^^ 

and many more

You just have to merge the selfactions, compiles, and variables.

For any good server scripter should take not long.

ahm by head: i dont think the interfere in anyway.

My server runs the following scripts allong sided easy:

• Axe Multy Characters
  • Currency 2.0 
  • Dayz Group Management
  • Plot For Life 
  • Donator Plot vehicle safezone ( MINE¨) ^^
  • Plotpole Magement ( MINE ) ^^ 

and many more

You just have to merge the selfactions, compiles, and variables.

For any good server scripter should take not long.

"Plotpole Magement ( MINE ) ^^"  should share this while your at it ;)