I need some help,how can i set up a Epoch Taviana server plz

22HunterBuster

Question

25 answers to this question

You want Taviana 2.0 or you could use the Origins version of Taviana with the extra islands and sector B.

Setting up is easy, just follow the instuctions included with the server files.

i got a problem when i am trying to launch the server. when i start the server it loads napf instead.. here is my server launch file code

@echo off
start "arma2" /min "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe" -port=2315 "-config=instance_13_Tavi\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_13_Tavi\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_13_Tavi" -name=instance_13_Tavi "-mod=@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"

and while am at it, how can i use the origins version of taviana? add ;@DayzOrigins to the code above, but what do i do after that?

thx,

Northy

-mod=@DayzOrigins;@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

my server was bugged so, but it works now. regular taviana works, but if i remove @Taviana; and only have @DayzOrigins i am stuck at waiting for host. and if i have both it starts regular taviana. anyone got any ideas?

-mod=@DayzOrigins;@Taviana;@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;

no need for the taviana files in this case, unless you dont want to use the origins taviana map

my server was bugged so, but it works now. regular taviana works, but if i remove @Taviana; and only have @DayzOrigins i am stuck at waiting for host. and if i have both it starts regular taviana. anyone got any ideas?

most likely you forgot to add something in mission.sqm, i think dave from mgt made a post somewhere on how to install this and you cant do it without setting:

verifySignatures = 0;

else you cant enter the server, since nobody but the origins guys has the bikey

no need for the taviana files in this case, unless you dont want to use the origins taviana map

most likely you forgot to add something in mission.sqm, i think dave from mgt made a post somewhere on how to install this and you cant do it without setting:

verifySignatures = 0;
else you cant enter the server, since nobody but the origins guys has the bikey
I got some questions.

1,what versions of Dayzorigins and Epoch do I need?

2.If I added Dayz origins to my server,what's the time rules will be?24hr/day or 8hr/day?

3,How to set up a server,can you tell me the details of Setting up steps?

I got some questions.

1,what versions of Dayzorigins and Epoch do I need?

2.If I added Dayz origins to my server,what's the time rules will be?24hr/day or 8hr/day?

3,How to set up a server,can you tell me the details of Setting up steps?

1. download from dayzcommander

2. i have no idea really, it was a bit wierd when i tried it, but my host had messed up some files at that point, so tbh i dont really know ... i would assume epoch settings are used tho.

3. google how to setup dayz server or try look around in the forum, its the same for any mod you want to add

1. download from dayzcommander

2. i have no idea really, it was a bit wierd when i tried it, but my host had messed up some files at that point, so tbh i dont really know ... i would assume epoch settings are used tho.

3. google how to setup dayz server or try look around in the forum, its the same for any mod you want to add

thanks,can we contact by e-mail or something?You know,Dayz is a niche game in China.So, I think maybe we could in partnership?