hambeast

T-Shirts

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing... except I'd be fine with it saying Epoch.  Having the smaller icon on the breast would maybe work better with a polo or button up collar shirt maybe.  Just imo though, either way it's a shirt and it's toward a cause.  Never saw this Teespring site before, interesting concept.

Hmm, Epoch slogan should be like.. "[email protected]#k Zombies" just sayin.  OHgod I can't wait to be rid of them.

I want to see pics of people in their new outfit :P

Pictures of them enjoying their new tshirts out on the town, at sporting events, weddings, bar mitzvahs, you get the idea, Project Epoch gogogo!

Just checked again, 55/75 as of today, less than 5 days left though! I hope we can get the last 20 for you guys.

Otherwise we don't get our shirts and you guys don't get your much deserved donations :/

Just got mine! My wife thanks you also, as it was her credit card on PayPal she let me use! WORD! Although I ordered the Haynes tagless t-shirt, now you guys say the crew was better?!? Lol I'm happy I got one! And a BIG THANK YOU to whoever chose the sizing. I ordereded the 3XL as I am a "big boned" person